| it's you... || thank you |

sixteen
"Never Say Never"

It's been a few weeks now since Dream and Katelyn started staying with Karl. Dream wanted to stay longer but he needed to go home to film from his own computer and tend to his cat and see his family. He didnt want to leave, but he couldnt push it off anymore. Finding available places to rent was a lot harder than they'd imagined it to originally be.

"You'll be okay?" Dream asked, standing in the airport awaiting the call of his gate.

"Yes, Clay, i'll be fine okay? Just go home. Tell patches i miss her and i'll see you soon, okay? I'll call you if something happens."

"Even the minor things?"

"Even the minor things, Clay. Go, Ive got Karl and as much as i hate that all my surroundings are guys, i know i have you and Sapnap and George and i also have Jimmy and Chris and Chandler. I'll be fine, go." Katelyn said with a laugh. He hugged her one last time before jogging off closer to his gate. She smiled and waved before walking back to the car where Karl was.

Dream hadnt wanted to be recognized so him and Karl said their goodbyes a little bit earlier. Karl agreed to drive there and she agreed to drive back. Halfway through their small jam session, Karl got a call from Jimmy.

"Karl, where are you? We need to start filming soon." Jimmy said.

"Were actually almost to the studio. I just need to drop Katelyn off first." He said with a smile that Katelyn had grown to love.

"There's not much time. Do you think she'd be down to tag along?" Jimmy asked. Karl looked towards the brunette in the driver's seat and she nodded, glancing at him with a smile.

"Yeah, she's down. What are we filming?"

"Were buying a new house and giving it away to a subscriber fully furnished and everything. We need help picking out furniture and moving it in and such, figured a girl's opinion would be nice for decor."

"Is that all i am to you Jimmy, i am offended." Katelyn said, pulling into Karl's parking spot at the studio.

"Just get in here losers." He said with a laugh, watching their car pull in. They walked into the studio only to walk back out to the parking lot.

"Does somebody have a mask? Im still faceless and were not in my car." She said with her signature smile.

"KATELYN!" Chris yelled, running and picking the girl up. She squealed in surprise and once she was on solid ground she hugged him. Her mental health had been going uphill since the guys. She realized that there were good people in the world who give to the poor and the damned. She loves the mr. beast crew, some more than others but she'd never admit that to anyone but dream george and sap.

"Wheres my hug!" Chandler yelled. She smiled and hugged Chandler too. Then Jimmy since he complained. Then Karl because, well she just wanted to be around Karl. So she hugged him then got on his back. He just adjusted like he normally did.

"I have a mask for you, stupid." Karl said with a small laugh. She nodded before listening to the plan. Tareq rode with Katelyn, Karl, and Chandler while Chris filmed him and Jimmy.

"So, hows your taste in decorating, Katelyn?" Tareq asked as she drove down the highway to the destination of the house.

"I'd say pretty well i guess. Jesus, my apartment is gonna look so damn nice whenever i find one. I'd decorate it with probably cheap things in my budget but i would make it work. I think its just harder to find a place that'll let me have a spare room for E." She explained.