| its you... || forever |

extra chapter
"You and Me"

Planning the wedding had been very very difficult. It had taken months just to start planning, due to her mother's passing and having to work out legal documentation for Eli. Not only that, but she needed someone to walk her down the aisle. Luckily, she had a backup plan for when her father declined.

I mean Katelyn did say she wouldnt reach out until the wedding. So she did, as soon as the wedding was in its final stages of planning, she texted her father.

Steven Foyer

getting married next month
have my dress and everything
eli is gonna be the ring barrier
see
this is where you say you dont wanna ruin my wedding by being there
and you tell me to find someone else to walk me down the aisle and give me away

katelyn

am i right?
did i hit it on the head?

katelyn, im sorry honey

no.
no you dont get to be sorry.
i dont even know why i gave you the littlest piece of hope.
but i know its the last piece i had left.
you can follow my instagram to get pictures.
@katplayzminecraft
i have two million people watching me grow into the woman i am and none of them are you
so you can watch from afar, father
im gonna marry the man who showed me what true love is and showed eli what a true man is because it certainly wasnt you.
bye steven.
read

That month passed the pair by quickly and soon enough, the time came. They were going to be married in less than 24 hours. And now? Less than two.

"Where is fucking Clay at!" She screamed, getting overwhelmed at the fact that her best friend is not here right now. "And fucking Chris! Where is Chris!"

"Katelyn honey, calm down." Katie said with a laugh. She smiled, realizing she was panicking.

"Theyre not late, they're probably just being guys." Cara said with a soft smile.

"Jesus, i can hear you from down fucking stairs. Karl almost came up here and put bad luck on you guys since you were screaming. I came up here and Chris is calming him down right now before coming up. And you look stunning, i feel like its a crime to look at you." Dream said, walking into the room and smiling. Next thing she knows, Chandler, Chris, Jimmy, and Sapnap are all in the room.

"And now theres nobody with karl. You all are terrible groomsmen."

"To be fair, I am one of your bridesmaids." Sapnap said with a smile, putting on a tiara sitting on the chest next to him.

"You have to wear that now." Katelyn said with a smile, calming down now that her boys were there.

Katelyn's bridesmaids consisted of Katie, Cara, Dream, Sapnap, and George.

Karl's groomsmen consisted of Chris, Chandler, Jimmy, his brother, and Quackity.

"Okay, okay, Chris is he okay? Is he panicking? Is he calm?"

"Katelyn, honey, the only person panicking right now is you." He said with a laugh.

"I would hug you if your wife, my maid of honour, didnt just spend two hours doing my makeup."

"How about this, we let you guys talk through the door. Both of you on either side of the wall so you cant see each other but you can still talk. Dream and I can keep watch while everyone else makes sure everything is set up and in place." Sapnap suggested. She nodded, she really did need Karl right now even if it was bad luck.