Epilogue

"Aaaahhh.... Ammiiiiii its hurting very much" Maizah yelled but Momina glare her.

"Koi kaam to dhyan se kar liya karo Maizah, kisi kaam ki nahi hai ye ladki" sitting on the floor in front of Maizah, Momina Rashid Rizwi was scolding her daughter-in-law who was sitting on the couch of living room holding tears in her eyes.

(You should be careful, you can't do a single work efficiently)

"Badi Ammi kabhi to pyaar se baat kar liya kriye na. Shadi ke 2 din baad tak ke liye hi tha aapka Sara pyaar! Ab to aap typical Saas ban gai hain!" Maizah said with a pout, but tears rolled down from her eyes making her kohl and eye liner smudge.

(Badi ammi at least talk to me lovingly sometimes! Your love last long for a few days after marriage, and no you are behaving just like a typical mother-in-law)

"Zubaan to keechi ki tarah chalti hai, Tayi samajh kar nahi kam se kam Saas samajh kar hi izzat kar liya karo. Aise jawab dete hue sharam nahi aati? Aur wese bhi, wo theek hi to keh rahi hain... Tum koi kaam theek se nahi kar sakti, tumne khud ko hi choot laga li" Gul Bano who was standing beside Maizah holding her hand; scolded her daughter, she huffed and cry more.

(Such a bitter tongue you have Maizah.... If you're not respecting her as an aunt at least think once she is your mother-in-law too, don't you feel bad while giving such reply? By the way She is saying correct, can't you do work carefully, you've hurt yourself)

"Ladkiyon ko shadi ke baad Saas milti hai, mere paas to Bachpan se hi hai.. Wo bhi do do" Maizah huffed, frustration and anger capture her and Momina rolled her eyes while dressing Maizah's heel.

"Are meri chudail ko kya hua?" Anzala asked when he come back from office along with Rashid and Aasif.

(what happened to my Chudail?)

“She was cleaning the broken pieces of glass from the floor but her heel was measurable hurt and now blood is oozing out of the wound." Gul informed everyone, meanwhile Momina completed dressing

" Ammi what are you doing? You should call a doctor or take her to hospital" Anzala panicked looking at his wife..

"Anzala I am fine no need to panic" Maizah replied with wet eyes, for a moment Anzala wanted to hug her tightly and kiss her head but he controlled himself because the elders were present.

"She is fine you people go and freshen up" Momina advice the male members of family after closing the first aid box.

"First I'm going to meet abbu" Saying that Aasif and Rashid went to the room of Abdul Gafoor, but Anzala was standing there, watching Maizah in pain

"Anzala take her to bedroom. Now take rest, don't come downstairs" Gul ordered first part to Anzala then advise Maizah, they both nodded.

"Chudail how is this happen?" Anzala asked while passing his hand and she held his hand before telling the story one more time.

" why you didn't call me Chudail?" He asked and Maizah silently try to walk but couldn't, her wound was deep so it was painful for her to walk.

" Anzu... Anzu I can't walk lemme sit here" She muttered and He noticed tears in her eyes. Both the ladies were feeling tensed due to their daughter's condition.

"Maizah stop crying beta.. It will be fine" This time Gul said lovingly and Momina also caressed her back in soothing way.

"Ammi it's very painful" she cried like a little baby

"Yaar Maizah your blood is still flowing" Anzala said pointing out towards the bandage which was looking red not due to blood but due to the colour of medicine. Before anyone could reply  he muttered intentionally loud "oh my god how much blood do you have in your body"