8.

THIRD PERSON'S POV,

"Anzala..." Maizah entered in his room and he removed his hands from his face. He was sitting on the edge of the bed hiding his face in his palms.

"Hmm..." He lifted his head.

"Anzu.." He didn't let her complete her talk.

"Maizah I can't marry you yaar, I love Muskan" He said and Maizah glared him.

"You are saying as if I'm dying to marry you.. I also like..." Maizah stopped in between

"What!!??" He asked in confusion.

"Nothing." She mumbled in hurry.

"Anzala do something...." She pleaded.

"I'm going away from this place... I don't wanna live here..." Saying that Anzala took his mobile but Maizah held his arm.

"Don't run but talk to them..." She suggested.

"Maizah, when I watched that pic, for a moment I was shocked, anyone would believe the same what are family is doing." Anzala said and she felt tensed.

"But, where will you go Anzala?" She asked worriedly.

"I don't know for now." Saying that he took steps towards the door of room but stopped when found Rashid standing on the doorway.

"Abbu.. Please" Anzala said in whispered but his helplessness was clear from his voice

"Bade abbu please believe us." Maizah took steps towards him and held his hand.

"Anzala, Maizah, you both have crossed your limits. You haven't leave a single room for trust. We trusted you but what you have done." Rashid said angrily and Maizah shook her head in no.

"Bade abbu... Trust me." Maizah requested and Rashid felt sad for both the kids.

"Abbu you always loves me more than anyone else... Abbu please." Anzala requested.

"Do you know why we are doing this?" Rashid asked and they both shook their heads but Maizah wiped her tears.

"Anzala  Get ready and come downstairs within five minutes." Rashid said and Anzala shook his head. At the same time Gul came there and looked at Maizah.

"What are you doing in Anzala's room? Go and get ready" She ordered her daughter but rudely.

"Abbu, chhoti Ammi please, try to understand.. I can't do Marriage with Maizah.." Anzala said with frustration.

"Why Anzala?" Gul asked with anger.

"Chhoti Ammi I never think about marrying Maizah.."

"Then you should think before doing anything else too." Gul said with anger and glared Maizah.

They both were requesting and telling about the truth but no one was believing them or maybe that was the game play of their destinies to bring them together.

After all the unsuccessful attempts Anzala found himself sitting on the couch of hall of Rizwi mention, an old man with long and white beard. Looked at Anzala who was looking pale but he was angry too.

"Bismillah kre Qazi sahab"
(start the process of nikkah)

"Anzala Rizwi son of Rashid Rizwi, do you accept Maizah Rizwi daughter of Aasif Rizwi as your wife in the favour of ₹20,000 as mehr?" Anzala looked at his grandfather and he gestured him to accept.

"Anzala Rizwi son of Rashid Rizwi, do you accept Maizah Rizwi daughter of Aasif Rizwi as your wife in the favour of ₹20,000 as mehr?" The question was repeated by the Qazi sahab and Anzala gritted his teeth, his blood was boiling with anger but he was helpless. He wanted to scream loudly and run away from their but his fate was stopping him to do so. The question was repeated and Anzala huffed but