35.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Maizah wore an olive green suit and looked at herself in the mirror with a smile.

"Is this a dream or Anzala is really serious?" She just mumbled. After coming back from kanpur they both hadn't meet because Anzala was very tired so he slept like a dog and Maizah was arranging her cupboard.

"Maizah" she listened a call on her door, he was Aasif

"Ji abbu come in" She said while combing  her long hair and Aasif entered in the room.

"How was your stay in your nanihaal?" Aasif asked and Maizah smiled while securing her ponytail with a rubber band.

{Nanihaal: Maternal Grandparent's home}

"Abbu it was great, even I didn't want to come back, but I come back just because Hitler sharma." She made a pout and said while watching her father from mirror and Aasif smiled.

"Beta I have to talk to you it's very important" Aasif said and Maizah nodded

"Say abbu I'm listening" She said while applying kohl in her eyes. Aasif was sitting on bed and Maizah was getting ready for college, both were talking while watching Each Other through mirror.

"Your Ammi is also coming in two minutes then I'll talk to you about that but first you tell me weren't you missing your abbu?" Aasif said and Maizah turned towards him.

"Is this possible that I haven't been missing my abbu!" Maizah said while taking steps towards her father and hugged his arm.

"Mera bachha" He pat on her cheek and kissed her forehead.

"Afnaan keh raha tha aapne mujhe bulaya hai" Saying this to Aasif Gul bano entered in Maizah's room of

(Afnaan was saying that you've summoned me)

"Maizah beta it's only one month then Rumi's wedding functions will be started" Aasif said and Maizah nodded as she already knew about the same.

"We all have decided to announce your engagement in Rumi's wedding" Aasif said and Maizah wanted to smile with happiness but she stopped herself very well.

"Maizah is not agree for this marriage, why are you forcing her?" Gul said and Maizah's heart skipped a beat.

'What! I'm not agree for this marriage? Who told this?' Maizah asked to herself

'For your kind information you yourself said to your Ammi that you don't want this marriage' Her heart replied and she cursed herself for that.

"Gul I have watched care in Anzala's eyes... He cares for our Maizah which is most important thing in the relationship of husband and wife" Aasif said and Maizah felt happy but she was sitting silently

"Maizah beta you are my responsibility and I want to trust Anzala for you, I know the circumstances of this marriage was completely different but this match is best in my opinion.. Are you agree? Your decision is most important for me if you are not agree then I really go against the whole family" Aasif said everything very wisely, and Maizah felt herself in chaos

"What do you want abbu?" Maizah asked and he sighed.

"Maizah it's your life so the decision should be yours, your abbu will not live his whole life with Anzala, if you can live with him wholeheartedly only then think about this" Gul said and Maizah stay, quite for few minutes.

Neither she could accept that she loves Anzala because everyone would think that they were did something in Goa. Nor she could refused to accept Anzala as her husband