Epilogue 3 ❄️

AFTER SIX YEARS!

Rizwi Mansion was silent unlike ever, no one was present in hall except Afnaan who was cutting tape and pasting balloons on the wall.

"Pta nahi wo kon si families hoti hain jaha choto ko pamper kra jata hai? Is ghar me to mujhe free ka nokar samjha jata hai?" Poor Afnaan mumbled after blowing air in a balloon

( God knows in which families youngest members are pampered? In this house, I am considered as a free servant?)

"Jaldi kar yaar, itna time thodi lagta hai" Anzala came downstairs while rolling his sleeves three-fourth and ordered Afnaan.

(Hurry up man, it doesn't take this much time)

"Agar itna time nahi lagta to aap khud kyu nahi kar lete?" Afnaan asked to Anzala who glare him, not with anger but just to show his attitude

(If it doesn't take this much time then why aren't you doing this work?)

"Main khud hi kar leta ye sab kaam lekin abhi mujhe un dono ko pick karne jana hai, to mere paas time nhi hai" Saying that Anzala saved himself from the work of decoration and Scott towards the door but he was stopped when Afnaan went to him and pounce at the keys present in his hand.

(I would have done all this work by myself but right now I have to go pick them both f them, so I don't have time)

"Un dono ko main pick kar leta hu... Wese bhi har rooz ye kaam main hi to karta hu... Aaj aapki biwi ka birthday hai to asaan kaam khud karenge aur mushkil kaam ke liye aapke paas time nhi hai!" Afnaan glare at Anzala then stepped towards the door.

(No worries! I'll pick both of them, as Always, I do this work... Today is your wife's birthday, so you suddenly remember to pick them as that's the easy work and now you do not have time for this difficult work.)

"Meri biwi hai to teri bhi to behen hai"

(she's my wife but yours sister too)

"Humne apni behen ki shadi kar di ab wo apne husband ki zimmedari hai... Meherbani kar ke mera peechha chhodiye" Saying that Afnaan scoot our from the home and Anzala smack his forehead.

(We married off my sister, now she is the responsibility of her husband... Please now let me in peace)

"Now I have to do this" looking towards the material of decoration he muttered and sighed..

It was Maizah's birthday so they were celebrating her birthday just like every year. But those six years changed many things in Rizwi Mansion Mr. Abdul Gafoor Rizwi passed away after a few days of birth of Rumi's Daughter, he wanted to see Anzala and Maizah's child too but he took that wish in grave with himself, at that time Maizah was nine months pregnant and she gave birth to a baby boy after fifteen days of Her grandfather's demise. But time is the biggest healer. No one could forget Abdul Gafoor Rizwi but the flow of life blurred the memories of past as everyone had a beautiful present and bright future. In those six years Anzala started handling business by his own, his father took retirement because he wanted to spend all his time with his grandchildren, but Asif Rizwi sometimes goes to office just to keep a check on Anzala. Adnaan didn't want to joint his family business so he started doing a job, on the other hand Afnaan was planning to join family business but after completing graduation that poor guy was working as an unpaid worker for his home.

Rumi and Naail were enjoying their family life with their two daughters.
Gul Bano and Momina became more strict with passing time but even after this much changes in their lives and lifestyle two members of this family were unchanged.