43.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Clad in mustard colored churidar suit, she slipped few bangles in right wrist then in left. A shy smile wasn't leaving her face but she suddenly turned back when listen a voice.

"No need to smile this much, your aren't looking good at all" He was Anzala who just entered in the room and got a glare.

"I'm not even asking if I'm looking good or not?" Anzala smirked on that anger reply

"It's better for you, don't ask me otherwise I'll say only truth which will break your heart" Making a fake sad and cry face Anzala said and got a sharp glare.

"Anzala get out from my room" He listened that angry order but holding a smirk he took step towards her

"I have something for you" Saying that he drew out a chocolate from his pocket.

"Rumi aapi are you ready?" Maizah come inside the room with long steps while struggling with her dupatta and plazo.

"Yeah I'm almost ready, just ten minutes" Rumi replied with a smile and grabbed the chocolate from Anzala's hand.

"Itni deer tak make up karne ke baad bhi abhi aur 10 minute chahiye... Allah bachaye in ladkiyon ke tayyar hone se" Anzala said while rolling his eyes and got a glare from Maizah as well as Rumi.

(Even after taking this much time in getting ready you still need more ten minutes.... May Allah save us from these girls)

"Rumi aapi you don't pay attention to useless people just focus on yourself. You are looking beautiful" Maizah said with a happy smile and helped Rumi in wearing her floral earrings and bracelets in both wrists.

"He is teasing me since ten minutes" Rumi said with a pout and Anzala smiled while looking at his sister with full of love and respect.

"Rumi aapi... I'll miss you after your marriage" Anzala said while giving a side hug to his only sister and Maizah also smile before joining the hug from other side.

"Really... Will you miss me?" Rumi asked in hushed tone, it seems she was going to cry soon and Anzala nodded as so Maizah did.

"Rumi aapi please don't go anywhere... Refuse to do this marriage" Anzala said while breaking the hug and holding Rumi's both hands.

"Anzu what are you saying, are you out of your mind?" Maizah asked with wide eyes and Rumi was going to cry at any moment.

"Rumi aapi I'll bring you chocolate... Daily" Anzala said seriously but think for a moment and suddenly changed his mind "Umm... No.. Not daily but once a month" he said with a smile.

"Do you love me this Much?" Rumi asked to Anzala and tears were ready to pop out from her eyes after witnessing her brother's love but Anzala shook his head suddenly while making creases on his forehead

"Love... Huh.. I don't love you.. I'm just saying you to refuse for this marriage because you arrange my wardrobe and iron my clothes, who will do this after your marriage?" Anzala asked with a mocking smile and Rumi's mouth was open, she forget to blink her eyes and tears of her eyes suddenly disappeared but Maizah smacked her forehead.

"For a moment I was asking to myself that how can Anzala even talk like this!" Maizah rolled her eyes and Rumi glare Anzala.

"There isn't anything special in you that make me remember about you except arranging my wardrobe" Anzala shrugged and Rumi glare him again.

"I hate you Anzala" She said with fake anger at the same time Gul Bano entered in the room with a satisfying smile on her face after watching both the girls. "Masha Allah, Meri dono betiyan kitni pyari lag rahi hain, kisi ki nazar na lage"