5.

ANZALA'S POV

"  Anzala... Anzala.."  I woke up by a call and found Arham standing near me.

"  Bro we have reached. "  He informed and I nodded still in sleepy form, before I could made myself stand I felt the weight on my shoulder, that was Maizah's head..

"  Maizah."  I utter and patted her cheek softly, she open her eyes slowly.

"  Mazi we reached. "  I said and she suddenly sat down with straight back and nodded.

"  How are you Maizah?"  Arham asked asked she just nodded in response.

" Anzala had took your care very much. "  Arham asserted and I was confused that why he was saying that, because that wasn't new for me to take care of my chudel (witch) we both were doing the same thing since childhood, and he also knew about that. 

"  Maizah, come"  I said and she passed me my jacket which I spread on her at night. I picked the jacket and bags of both of us. 

" Are you alright now?"  I asked her when we all stepped out of the bus and she nodded 

"  I was feeling dizzy when bus was moving, otherwise I'm fine but my head is aching. "  She said and I smiled.

"  It's okay now get ready, we are in Goa..."  I said with full enthusiasm and I detected my Naughty Mazi.. 

"  Anzuuuuuuuu.... We are in Goaaaaaa"  She said like some insane girl and I slapped her head. 

"  Boys... Left side rooms are yours and girls rooms in the right side is corridor is yours..."  We listened a loud announcement from teachers and moved towards them

"  Choose your roommates according to your choice, three students in one room"  Miss Jasmine announced and we all nodded. 

"  Arham, come yaar we will share the room. "  I said and  he nodded 

" Jatin, you also come with us. "  Arham said and we decided that Arham, Jatin and I would share same room

"  Anzu I'm missing my Musu Cat"  Maizah said with a pout and I smiled sadly, I also wanted Muskan to come with all of us. 

" I am also missing your Musu Cat. "  Arham said And I looked at him, with confusion. 

" What do you mean? Why are you missing Muskan?"  I asked to Arham with furrowed brows 

" Can't I miss her? She is my friend!"  Arham said arrogantly and I nooded. we all made our way to the respective rooms. 

We all were very tired after a long travelling so we desided to freshen up and took a long rest but not before Breakfast. 

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

MAIZAH'S POV, 

I was feeling headache so I took a long cold shower, after that I changed myself in a normal kurti and lagging. Then went to the dining area of the lounge, many of our class mates were already present there, but not Anzala and Arham, I was trying to saw both of them. 

" Dev have to see Anzala?"  I asked to one of my junior and he shook his head 

" Where is this devil?"  I asked to myself looking on the seeds to find out himans suddenly. 

" Boooooh "  A loud voice made me jump on my place and I turned to saw the owner of the voice he was Anzala, he did that to make me scared 

" Anzuuuu "  I glared at him while placing my hand on my heart and he laughed while giving a high five to Arham I glared both of them but smiled with some hesitation while slapping his arm.