INTRODUCTION.

RIZWI MANSION 

The environment was full of tension as a beautiful and young girl of the family hadn't come back home from college. It was obvious for a mother and paternal aunt (Tai) to be tensed.

"Bhabhi I am very anxious this girl hasn't arrived yet it's already 7:30 and her mobile is switched off'' Gul said to Momina. Both ladies were anxious.

" These kids were better when they were small, now they don't listen to us" Momina pour out her anger and Gul nodded in agreement holding her fearfully beating heart.

"Rumi beta call Anzala if he is with Maizah or not?" Gul ordered Rumi and the poor girl sighed

"Offo Chhoti Ammi, and Ammi don't worry! We all know very well that Maizah go to Muskan's home every now and then" Rumi said normally

"But she never switched off her mobile" Momina asserted worriedly and Rumi dialled Anzala's number but he didn't receive the call

" Anzala is not receiving the call" Rumi announced making Gul and Momina more anxious

"Ya Allah protect them from any problem!" Gul mumbled and Momina also said "Ameen" under her breath

At the same time Rashid and Aasif entered back in the home from their work, and they both noticed the unusual anxious environment of their home.

"Gul What happened, why you are looking worried?" Aasif asked his wife.

"Maizah hasn't back from college yet!" Momina informed with her pale face and low voice

"What!! And you are telling this now? Why you haven't inform us?" Rashid asked angrily.

"I was thinking that she would come back soon or she must be with Anzala or any other friend... But now her mobile is off and Anzala is also receiving the call" Gul informed her husband and brother-in-law. They both also became worried.

"Momina, Gul you both should information us earlier. how can you be so careless?" Rashid scolded both of them, the ladies silently listen to that as they were at mistake.

"Aasif should we call police?" Rashid asked and he think for a moment

"I think yes.." Aasif's words were cutted off between by the sound of bike horn. Rumi sighed and ran towards the door.

"Welcome.. Welcome... Get ready for double dose of scolding." Rumi said with a smirk and stepped back to the home but Anzala looked at Maizah with a horrified expression while unmouting from the bike, but the brave girl gave him an assuring look and he gulped.

"Ab kya hoga? Aaj to phas gaye hum dono" Anzala said with fearful voice but Maizah rolled her eyes.

(What now? We both are in problem)

"Shut up you mousy man. I will handle everything you just give me a nod on whatever I say. Got it?" Maizah said and Anzala nodded. Both took step in the home

"Assalamualaikum" both greeted everyone by entering the home and got sharp glare from everyone as a signal of warm welcome.

"Maizah, where were you?" Aasif asked to Her daughter

"And why your mobile is off?" Gul fired another question towards her.

"Anzala where were you? Why weren't you receiving the call?" Momina asked with anger. Both Anzala and Maizah got sharp glare and scoldings but The sound of scolding disturbed the head of the family and he came downstairs holding his cane in right hand while mumbling "Kya ho gya? Ye log mere Bachho ko kyu daant rahe hain?"