2.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Maizah tum mere hath se thappad khaogi" Momina said while glaring her and She looked at her father then her grandfather with an innocent and helpless face.

(Maizah! You will get a slap from my hand)

"Dada, abbu, please..." She pleaded with helplessness, her voice was so full of pain that any heart would be melted with her problem.

The problem which she faces everyday and no one was there to take a stand against Momina to save her.

"Badi Ammi, Please only for today " Maizah requested with puppy eyes and got a glare from her Aunty.

"Maizah Main bhul jaungi ki tum umar main 21 saal ki or qad main oot (camel) jesi ho gai ho.... Pit jaogi tum mere haath se.." Momina again repeated her words while glaring at her.

(Maizah, I'll forget that you are a grown up girl, I'll beat you!)

"Dada abbu, Abbu " Maizah made a pout and they both shrugged.

"Badi Ammi aap hitler se kam nhi ho" Maizah said with a pout and Momina glared at her.

(Badi Ammi, You aren't less than hitler)

"Beta agar ye dudh ka glass 1 minute me khali nahi hua to asli hitler ban jaungi" Momina said while pointing out towards the glass and Maizah made a pout.

(Dear, if you don't finish this milk within a minute then I'll become a real hitler)

"Bhabhi bachchi hai... Aaj rehne dijiye na" Aasif Rizwi said in defence of his only daughter

( Bhabhi, leave it for today)

"Aasif, you are spoiling her " Momina scolded her devar (younger brother-in-law)

"Bhukkad tu kya kar raha hai? Kuch to kar.. Teri Ammi mujh par zulm kar rahi hain" Maizah whispered in Anzala's ear who was sitting beside her doing his breakfast

(Gourmand! What are you doing, here your mother is torturing me and you are busy in eating. Do something dude)

Anzala looked at Maizah and again started having his breakfast.

"Ammi where is Jam?" Anzala Asked and Momina looked at the table.

"Wait a minute, I'm bringing that for you" Momina said to her son and moved towards the kitchen where Gul bano was making parathe for all.

Anzala looked at his mother who had just entered the kitchen, and in no time he lifted the glass of milk and drank it in one go. And then placed the empty glass in front of Maizah without saying any word.

"Yaar Anzala, you are great " Maizah said happily and Anzala smiled but again focus on  his breakfast

"Yeh dono bohot chalak hain" Aasif said with a chuckle and Abdul Gafur also nodded in agreement

(They both are very clever)

"Dada abbu, abbu keep your mouth shut, if Mrs. Momina Rashid Rizwi got to know about this then she kicked Anzala from home, to go against her. " Maizah said in an over dramatic way while putting her elbow on Anzala's shoulder, she just wanted to tease him, but Anzala glared at her and pushed her elbow away.

"Maizah finish this mil..." Momina came out from the kitchen holding jar of jam in one hand and plate of paratha in other hand, she said in scolding way but stopped in between when she saw Maizah holding the empty glass.

"See badi Ammi, Its empty" Maizah said while making an unpleasant face and placed back the glass on table

"Yuck!.." Pulling out her tongue she made a face as if she really drink that milk.