13.

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

Holding many questions in her mind and many feelings in her heart Maizah was standing besides Anzala. Rumi was sitting in the couch of hall of Rizwi Mantion.

"Abdul, I can't express my happiness." Mr. Ali said with a smile on his face which was complimenting his statement.

"I never thought that our friendship will converted into this relationship." Abdul Gafur said with a smile and everyone passed the same smile, except Maizah.

"Naail, what are you doing?" Mr. Ali asked when he was busy in his mobile.

"I'm calling Dad and mom." He replied with a smile and Mr. Ali made a disappointing face.

"When you knows they both won't receive your call right now then why are you calling?" Mr. Ali whispered and Naail nodded with a sad expression.

"I just wanted them to be a member in my happiness but their work always comes before me." Naail muttered and Mr. Ali patted his shoulder. No one else understood what the two of grandfather and grandson was talking about.

"What happened? Is there any problem?" Rashid asked to Mr. Ali and he shook his head. Everyone was talking to each other, the ring was exchanged in between Rumi and Naail. They both looked at each other and Rumi was the first who lowered her gaze while suppressing her smile and Naail smiled with a satisfying feeling. Everyone fed sweets to each other and then that was turn of Anzala and Maizah. Gul was the one who was passing the sweet to all. Just to show that everything is fine in their family she turned towards Anzala and Maizah who were standing besides each other. Gul lifted the plate of gulab jamun towards Anzala and he silently took half piece, and took a small bite from that, but when Maizah lifted a ful piece of sweet because she loves gulab Jamun very much but before she could lift the sweet from plate Gul glared her.

"Do you still have guts to behave normal?" Maizah was shocked what her mother said in hushed tone. She silently placed back the sweet and took a step backward.

"Ammi atleast you...." Maizah mouthed and tears made their way to her eyes. Gul's back was facing Naail and Mr Ali so they hadn't noticed about thier conversation.

"Maziiii..." Anzala said when she took steps towards the lawn, he didn't pay attention to anyone moved after her.

'What is the problem of these people why they can't live peacefully? Neither they live peacefully nor they let us live an easy life.'' Cursing his own family in his thoughts Anzala made his way towards the lawn after Maizah.

"I'll never talk to them." Maizah was muttering the same sitting on the bench of  lawn when he reached to her.

"Mazi..." He sat down besides her, and looked at her tearfilled eyes.

"Anzala, is she my same Ammi who loved me so much? What kind of love that was which is vanished after watching a few pics!" Maizah was complaining and Anzala was feeling sad for her, he was also facing the cold shoulder of his family but he was not affected by that very much because he was an expert in ignoring people but Maizah was more hurt because she was always pampered by her family members, but then she was facing their anger and disappointment.

''Its true, I also have the same question in my head but I can't say all these things in front of her, it will make her more sad." Anzala said to himself and felt sad for Maizah.

"Maizah..." Anzala slowly callee her name and she looked towards him with her blurred vision due to presence of tears in her eyes.

"Anzu.."

"Sshhhh" He hushed her and wiped her tears, with his left hand.

"Yaar roya mat kar, rote hue asli chudail lagti hai tu.. Kisi din mujhe heart attack aa gya to tera kya hoga? Tere nakhre kon dekhega?" Anzala set in over dramatic way but got a glare  from Maizah