4.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

" Hey! Muskan. " Anzala said when Muskan was sitting in the classroom alone. 

" Hey Anzala. " She replied plainly.

" What happened? Why are you so silent?" Anzala asked and Muskan smiled sadly.

"Anzala, I wants to go to tour, but dad is not sending me" Muskan shared and Anzala think for a couple of moments.

" Yaar I don't like you sad, come with me, everyone is in canteen let's join them. " Anzala said and picked the notebooks of Muskan. She helped her in packing her bag and grabbed her wrist with a smile.

" Don't feel sad yaar." Saying that Anzala took her with herself to the canteen where their group was. Not group but gang of mischievous hobgoblin was sitting.

" Guys Muskan is not going for tour" Anzala announced and Maizah made a pout.

" Why my Musu cat?" Maizah asked and Anzala offered seat to Muskan besides her but she took her seat besides Maizah and smiled sadly.

" Dad is saying that its not safe for girls to go outside the town that too for fifteen days. " Muskan told everyone and Arham made a sad face. He too wanted Muskan to come with them on tour so that he could confess his love in some different and romentic ways.

" Muskan, you are not a single girl who is going with us, let's go yaar, Maizah is also coming with us and many more girls too. " Arham said and all the others nodded.

" I also wanna go Arham.  It's my last year of college I want to spend my whole time with you." Muskan said to Arham giving the way to a grin on his lips and shine in his eyes.

" I mean after graduation dad will definitely marry me off with someone whom I even don't know so I want to make this time memorable with you all." Muskan added. Both Arham and Anzala looked at her with shocked expressions, Arham was more shocked then Anzala. But then Arham realised that Muskan wasn't talking about him, but she was talking about all the friends.

" Muskan, I can assure your parents that I'll take your care, I.. I mean... we all will take your care. " Arham said with full of love, but suddenly replaced 'I' with 'we' and everyone nodded.

" Specially I! I will be their for you at any time." Anzala suddenly added making Arham's face become pale because Arhaam love Muskan but he alway felt nervous in sharing his feelings unlike Anzala who was very confident, he could easily express his feelings. Arham was concerned that Muskan would give priority to Anzaha over him.

" Want chocolate?" Anzala asked to Muskan and she shook her head.

"I want! Bring one for me. " Maizah said suddenly and Anzala rolled his eyes but took steps towards the counter of canteen followed by Arham. In just two minutes they both were back with ice-cream, soft drinks and two chocolates.

Anzala passed the chocolate to Muskan but she shook her head with a small smile, but Maizah took the chocolate with a jolt and started unwrapping that.

Arham pass the icecream to Muskan with a small smile. At first she shook her head no in reply but then he made a sweet puppy face and whispered "pleaseeee" he stretched pleased so long that a smile creeped to Muskan's lips and light blushing come to her cheeks.

'' Thanks. " she muttered and Arham nodded with a smile

" Ice cream feels bad if we take that without cold drink so here is your drink. " Arham said with a smile and placed a bottle of soft drink in front of Muskan.

" And this one is for you Maizah. " He placed another bottle in front of her which she accepted without any formalty.

Maizah and Anzala were sitting besides each other, they all ordered lunch and started having that.