11.

THIRD PERSON'S POV,

''Aasif... "

" Hmm"

"I'm worried for Maizah." Gul bano shared with her husband and he nodded without showing any expression on his face.

"This girl has played with her own life and future. I never wanted to marry her with Anzala but after what she had done we were left with no other choice but that nikkah." Aasif said and this time his voice was holding anger and disappointment.

"Anzala and Maizah both are immature, they both only fight with each other. I don't know how they will live their whole life together? Will they be together forever or not?" Gul mumbled with frustration and Aasif sighed while removing his glasses from his eyes.

"Now they have to live their lives together... They have choose this relationship but with wrong way. " Aasif told and Gul soon felt tears in her eyes.

"Gul why are you crying again?" Aasif asked and she shook her head before wiping the tears but soon fresh tears replaced the old one.

"Come here and stop crying."

"Aasif, we haven't teach anything wrong which lead to these things in between Anzala and Maizah." Gul mumbled while silently crying and Aasif pulled her in a side hug.

"Maybe we left something in teaching her, or maybe she forget everything which she have learned from us." Aasif said with disappointment, he loved Maizah more than everyone else but according to him Maizah broke their trust which broken Aasif from inside.

"We shouldn't send her to that tour." Gul mumbled and Aasif nodded.

"But we can't do anything about the past." Aasif said to his wife and she break the hug.

"I know we can't do anything about past, but think about future. Anzala is a big slacker, he do-nothing but roaming around with his friends. How will he handle everything?" Aasif was silent on that question. Gul was correct with her opinion, she was concerned about Maizah and her future but she was angry too.

"Gul.."

"Hmm''

''Today Mr. Ali call Abbu ji." Aasif informed and Gul nodded slowly.

"They wants to come for Maizah's proposal for Naail!" Aasif informed and Gul was shocked.

"Naail!"

"Yes Naail, Mr. Ali was saying that he like My daughter for Naail and he will come for her proposal!" Aasif shared.

"But Maizah and Anzala are married and Mr. Ali watched that pics. Maybe.." Gul was full of confusion just like Aasif.

"I am also confuse why and how Mr. Ali is askin.." Aasif was stopped in between when Gul interrupted.

" What now? Will Mr Ali come tomorrow or not? have you informed him about this Nikkah not?" Gul asked many questions in one go.

" I don't know it now  abbu ji has invited him tomorrow, let's see what will happen" Aasif said and she nodded.

"Come for dinner I'm going to serve" Saying that Gul made herself stand and Aasif shook his head.

"Now a days I don't feel hungry. Maizah killed me and my hunger both" He mumbled and Gul again sat down beside him.

"Don't quit on your meal you will become ill, I know what are you feeling but. Don't do like this" She said and Aasif nodded with a sad expression.

===============

Maizah was laying on the bed on her stomach moving her both legs in air and busy chatting with Naail.

''What's tomorrow's plan?"