53.

==============
Continuing...
==============

After completing dinner they both were again on the stage. "Anzala I am going to cry, I am done now...!" she fake cried.  "Maizah sit properly, what are you making these faces?" Gul Bano scolded her and she made a pout and rolled her eyes.

"we're must be the first bride and groom who are getting this much scolding on the wedding day!" Anzala mutter and she nodded with same anger as well as helplessness

"A photo with me" Rumi said with full of joy and with that that photo session was begin.

"Rumi aapi yaar I'm tired now!" Maizah helplessly shared when Rumi sat between Anzala and Maizah for her pic

"Tired!! But it's just starting of function, the photo sessions and all the rituals are left yet" Rumi set Maizah's Maang teeka while replying

"But aapi...."

"Say cheeeeeeezzzzzz" that was the command from the photographer which made Anzala angry.

"They are treating us like a puppet of their hands." Anzala mutter with frustration because he was really very tired after sitting like a showpiece since last few hours.

"Anzala it's your own wedding, enjoy it bro!" Rumi instructs to her younger brother loving but he huffed,  "What's  enjoyable in this?"  Anzala and Maizah both ask in single breath after making a frustrated face and at the same time the pic was clicked, capturing their frustrated state.

One by one all the family members were coming to them on stage and they both were plastering an irritated smile on their faces.

"Maizah bhabhiiiiiiiii" Sara come to the stage with that great call making everyone jumped on their places.

"what?" Anzala and Maizah both asked in unison

"I also want a photo with you" she said with a smile absolutely normally she was behaving like she didn't even shouted anyone's name

"Why were you shouting just to click a photo?" Anzala scolded her with anger.  "Anzala bhai I was just trying to give you some enthusiasm I am not liking you sitting with this dull face" Sara said and Anzala smiled.

"Sometimes you are so sweet I like your original form" Anzala said after pulling Sara's cheek her smile like a cherish cat.

"Maizah I wanna sit between you two" Sara said and Maizah shift left side giving her space to sit beside her. "Just a moment ago you were calling me bhabhi now Maizah at least decide only one what you have to call me!" Maizah shrugged and Sara giggles.

"I don't like to call you aapi so Earlier Maizah was fine but now it's sounding good as Maizah bhabhi! Am I right Anzala bhai?"  Sara asked and Anzala shrugged

"As you wish behna (sissy)"  He replied with a smile and then the pic was clicked.

"Sara... I'm tired and bore too" Maizah said and Sara smirked.

"Soon your mood is going to change because we are...... Umm I'm not telling you" Saying that with excitement and steps towards downstage.

Maizah and Anzala were confused, but soon they got busy in faking smile because of the unwanted photo session, on the other hand Sara who was going to took a step Down from stage, tangled with something and her heel was twisted.

"Aaaaahh" a scream left from her mouth but before she could fell down a hand catched her wrist.

"Sara aapi I know you don't have eyes but at least use your other senses" Afnaan said and Sara open her eyes which were tightly shut just a moment ago.