12.

MAIZAH'S POV,

Anzala told me everything about Naail and Rumi aapi. How is it possible? I liked Naail and that idiot was bringing proposal for my cousin sister. It can't be happen. I didn't realise when my eyes started dropping few tears, Anzala passed me the box of tissue but I didn't hold the box.

"Mazi... Mazi its okay yaar." Anzala said while sitting besides  Me, passing me the box of tissue paper but when I didn't hold that he pulled out two tissues and wiped my tears with that.

"Shut your small mouth, it nothing about alright" I scolded him and again felt wetness in my eyes.

"Maziiii... Stop it yaar." He said lovingly and wiped my tears again, with tissue.

"Anzu yaar." I didn't had words to say I was feeling like a defeated person.

"Did you really love him??" he asked and I think for a couple of moments.

'Maizah, do you love Naail?' I asked to myself and wait for the answer, my heart didn't gave me any answer but my eyes dropped a few tears again.

"I.. Yes I like Naail very much." I replied and Anzala sat in front of me with crossed legs and wiped my tears.

"I like to talk to him, he is so handsome." I added and Anzala moved a few inches away from me making an shocked face.

"Really??" He asked and I nodded.

" Idiot, duffer, it is not love it's yours attraction towards Naail." he said and started laughing.

" Why are you laughing?" I asked angrily and slap his arm

“ Yaar Mazi you are behaving like someone snatched your love from you come on yaar it's just attraction nothing else. " His words made me more angry and I glared him.

" How do you know it is just attraction nothing else?" Poking my first finger in his chest I asked and he smiled while grabbing my hand.

" I know about this because almost every next girl attracts me towards her beauty and I also like to talk to them but it's not love." He state as if he was the biggest philosopher regarding love and I rolled my eyes with the small chuckle just to made his fun.

"It's not like that..." he didn't let me complete

"It's like this Mazi.. I have read in a book that true love is a feeling which gives you strength to fight against everyone for your love" He said and  I sighed.

"You're really behaving like a philosopher." I mocked and he smirked.

"Because we are the students of philosophy" He made me giggled but still I was feeling sad.

"Chudail, I don't like you like this. Your sad face is very horrible. Do you have any idea that you can give me heart attack with your sad and horrible face?" He told me and I huffed but I wasn't able to control my guffah so I busted out.

"What is the thing which you don't like in Naail?" Anzala asked and I was confused about his question but I still decide to answer.

"His ignorance. I use to talk to him and he stay busy in the office work. So he reply me very late. I don't like his workaholic nature." I told and he hummed.

"Mazi tujhe pta hai agar hum kisi insaan se sach main pyaar karta hai na to Hume us insaan me koi burai dikhti hi nhi hai. Hum us burai me bhi koi achhai dhundh kr use positively dekhne ki koshish karte hain." I rolled my eyes and again laughed him.

(Mazi you know a person can't dislike anything about the one whom he/she love, he /she always try to find out some point to make that positive.)

" Nothing like this... These things are possible in only books." I state my true opinion.