49.

After the heart Stenting Abdul Gafoor stay under observation for two days, then he was back to his home. Gul was highly disappointed with the decision of Maizah's marriage but she couldn't do anything. She wanted to  disobey the decision but at the same time she admire and respect Abdul Gafoor just like a father so his health as well as decision both were important for her.

"Aabu ji I have bring this soup for you!" Gul entered in the room of Abdul Gafoor where all his grandchildren were sitting around him, except Anzala and Maizah, because Anzala was in office and Maizah was in kitchen helping her mother-in-law who was indeed Momina.

Before He could reply, Sara held that bowl and Adnaan, Afnaan helped him to sat down in the bed.

"Nana abbu (Maternal Grandfather) you will have this soup with my hand" Sara his Granddaughter said lovingly and Abdul Gafoor smiled with his weak expressions. Gul moving out from the room but stopped by the gesture of Abdul Gafoor

"Ji  (yeah) abbu ji"

"Where is Aasif?"

"He is in office!" Gul replied shortly

"He isn't come back yet?" Abdul Gafoor asked in shivering voice.

"Abbu ji due to Rumi's marriage Aasif and Rashid bhai weren't giving time to office work so they are working for extra hours." Gul replied and Abdul Gafoor nodded after humming

"Do you have any problem with our decision?" Abdul Gafoor asked and Gul shook her head with down gaze.

"Your decisions are always acceptable for us." Gul said in respectful manner and left the room.

"Dada abbu I think you wanted to make Anzala Bhai, and Maizah aapi's marriage soon that's why you did all this drama" Adnaan said as if he was scolding his grandfather.

"Yeah Adnan... I'm also thinking the same. After all the commotion and celebrations of Rumi aapi's Marriage Nana abbu must be feeling emptiness in home, so he try to grab attention in this way" Another cousin of Adnaan said in dramatic way and Abdul Gafoor smile.

"Tum sab bohot shararti hote ja rahe ho" He said in his shivering voice and Adnaan placed his both palms on his cheeks with widely open eyes and slightly open mouth in disbelieve and shock.

( you all are becoming very mischievous day by day)

"kyaaaaa.... Shararti or hum sab... Ham jese seedhe saadhe, naik shareef Bachho par ese ilzaam... Ya Allah kesa Zamana aa gya hai haq or sachchai ki to koi jagah hi nahi rahi is duniya main!"  Adnaan said after raising his both hands in air in the way that he was complaining to almighty about the bad deeps of this world. And all of his cousins chuckled, but Abdul Gafoor smiled wholeheartedly

(What! Are we mischievous! How can you call us mischievous, we are so innocent, so cute kids... There isn't any room left for truthfulness in this world)

"Adnaan zyada ho gya!" Rolling her eyes Sara said with expressionless face and Adnaan raised his collar.

(It's more than enough)

"It's my style" He said as if he won the lable of Mr. World.

Doctor advised that Abdul Gafoor shouldn't take any type of stress and she should be happy, so They all cousin's were teasing each other, laughing and talking which was giving happiness to Abdul Gafoor. They all were intentionally showing their playful side to their grandfather in order to make him happy.

"Dada abbuuuuuu... See how I'm looking in these formals?" Anzala suddenly come in the room and asked with happiness. He was coming back from the first day of his work.