24.

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

"Take rest, it will only be healed if you sleep" Placing his hand on her head, he whispered without breaking eye contact giving her feeling that he was going to stroke her hair lightly but his act made her heart skip a beat. He placed his lips on my forehead.

'What is this?' Maizah was shocked "Anzala '' a whisper left her mouth in disbelief, she was feeling her brave heart become timid and beating differently, hands were shivering and cheeks were feeling hot, even more than her burnt hand. When he removed his lips from her forehead she looked at him, first Anzala smiled but within a single jiffy his expressions were changed. Running his fingers in his hair he clenched them in his fist with closed eyes. Without making eye contact with Maizah he left, leaving her in a pool of questions and tears of regret.

"What are we both doing?" Pressing her mouth with her left hand she mumbled as if she was scolding herself.

"Why are we both becoming mad! How can Anzala do that? And how can I even like the feeling which is rising in my heart." wiping the tears she asked to herself

'Anzala is divagating in my presence, maybe I'm doing something wrong which is misleading him' holding her head she said while closing her eyes and Anzala's face started roaming in her eyes

"That was really unforgivably cringeworthy" she said to herself with closed eyes.

Shaytan is the third between a Man and Woman meeting in secret

Maizah remember what her Dadi Ammi (grandmother) told her in childhood and nodded with regret

'Is it true that satan is misleading us?' she asked to herself with guilt ridden feeling in herself.

'But....' she tried to accept the thought which was coming in her mind but couldn't

'We both are married, so basically it's not a sin' her subconscious told confidently but that acceptance made Maizah's heart flutter.

'But it's against morality! How can Anzala and I... Astaghfar (I seek forgiveness from Allah)... It's impossible' she said to her and felt red-faced

'How is this against morality?' that was the question from her soul but there weren't any answer

'But why Anzala pecked my forehead? Doesn't he know his limits?' she asked to Herself angrily

'Don't you know about his limits if he is your husband?' her own soul questioned and she felt her hands and legs shivering with the thought of limits of their relationship.

"But this relationship has to be over soon, why am I thinking about Anzala? There isn't any benefit by travelling the path with no destination" Maizah Mumbles with closed eyes and unwillingly her hand moved on her forehead on the place where he kissed, and a smile creeped on her lips.

Suddenly those words started roaming in her ears which Anzala told her once...

Chhote abbu loves choti Ammi that's why he always eats that horrible bhindi with so much happiness.

"Anzala also eats that rice with happiness but in reality I know that wasn't good" Maizah mumbled and a smile creeped to her lips.

"Does he also lo...." She tried to voice her doubt and looked at the hand which was burnt, she recalled how he applied the toothpaste, a shy smile made its way to her lips while remembering his gaze.

"But he's Anzala.. it's not appropriate to think about him in that way..." Maizah mumbled nervously, it seems she was fighting with herself

'But Anzala is my husband now, if he is caring for me then what's wrong in this?' She asked herself and closed her eyes with a smile on her face.