25.

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

"Maizah, I think we should get out of the car here..." Muskan said when they were a few meters away from her home.

"But why?" Arham asked

"Arham try to understand, If Daddy got to know that I come with you that will be a great problem for me" Muskan shared and Arham nodded.

"If it will be problem for you then go, otherwise I don't want to drop you here, it will take at least 10 minutes while walking to your home" Arham said and Maizah made a face while rolling her eyes, but Muskan grabbed her bag to get down from the car

"Muskan, why are our families like this? Thank god they are not imposing tax on us for breathing" Maizah said and Muskan shrugged. Both girls stepped out from the car, and started walking towards the home. Arham was in his car only looking at Muskan who was beating his heart with a different rhythm but he was unable to express his love in front of her due to doubt that she would break the friendship too after knowing about his love.

"Why Anzala is always a step ahead? Why Muskan is unable understand my feelings?" Arham mumbled and rested his head on the back of the car seat.

"This one sided love is always heart breaking..." he mumbled and sighed, but then he realised that he should also go to his home as he was stopped in the middle of road. Arham started drive but after a few seconds of driving he found Maizah and Muskan both standing on the road waving their hand to stop a rickshaw.

"Areee... Hum yaha aap ko lift dene ke liye bilkul tayyar hain to kisi air ki kya zarurat hai?" Two cheap boys tease both the girls from behind and Maizah turns to glare at them.

(We are here to help you, we don't mind to drop you)

"Apne ghar jao or apni maa behno ko lift do, ho sakta hai wo bhi isi tarah kisi sadak par khadi hon"  Maizah said while glaring them

(Go to your home and give this favour to your mother and sisters maybe they also need your help)

"Arey waah... Ye to sherni nikli" Maizah glare the boys

(woohh she Is such a tigress)

"Maizah ignore them" Muskan whispered in her ear

"By ignoring them we indirectly promote them, if we slap them for very first time maybe they won't try to do so" Maizah said loudly at the same time

" What happened? Why are you both still here?" Arham asked after rolling the glass window down.

"Muskan is unable to walk due to this so we are waiting for a rickshaw" Maizah informed Arham while pointing towards the Muskan's Broken sandal and Arham opened the car door.

"Come" He mumbled and Muskan shook her head

"We will manage Arham" Muskan said slowly as she was scared because of her father.

"We are also ready to offer them lift but these girls aren't ready" The Ave teaser said to others while giving a high five and Arham came out from the car.

"Maizah go inside the car" saying that Arham took steps towards those boys while rolling his sleeve up and Muskan understood that he was going to beat those boys

"Arham..." Muskan suddenly held his wrist, that was the first time when she touched him, Arham was shocked he turned to see Muskan who was still holding his wrist "Pleaseeee.." She mouthed while shaking her head slowly in a pleading way, her eyes were requesting by looking in his eyes, he glared at the boys and opened the car door for Muskan, ignoring the boys.

"Muskan" He almost whispered in her ear when she was going to hop in the car.

"Hmm" She looked at him who was smiling slowly