6.

ANZALA's POV

Wearing a blue shirt with white trouser, I stepped out from the bathroom, drying my hair with towel.

" Ready bro? " Arham asked and I nodded, while combined my wet hair and wearing my jacket.

We all were planning for a camp fire night. Luckily Hitler sharma also got agree otherwise he was behaving like a Warden.

" Go to your rooms before 10 of night "

'' Stay in touch with your friends and teachers."

And what not....

But luckily we got the permission for a camp fire night, I was really dancing in my thoughts.That was ninth day in GOA and we had to go back after three days. These nine days and nights were the best time of my enjoyment.

" Anzala I'm going, come soon. " I listened Arham's voice and moved out from the room following him, he was also very happy but he was busy in his mobile more than Goa and beautiful sceneries. But I and Maaz were enjoying out each and every moment.

" Come on ignite this." I said to one of my junior who was arranging the small logs in fireplace and he nodded, he was getting trouble so I decided to help him, and sat besides him on my knees....

" Bro you are useless can't you lit up these small logs. " I made fun of that poor boy.

" It's very cold." One girl said while rubbing her arms and I smirked.

" Really Tanishka? Hot girls also feels cold?" I tease her and she blushed but very next moment she smiled proudly.

" Ohhhoooooooo...... Maizahhhhhh" 

" You are heating up the environment."  I listened the voice of hooting and turned my head to saw the reason, who was no one else but Maizah and my jaw dropped down with shock she was looking so..

" Miss Maizah Rizwi... I never knew that you can look so damn hot. " 

I was shocked to listen that, but Maizah was smiling. She wasn't even feeling awkward.

" Maizah..."  going to her I held her arm and dragged her to other side.

" Are you mad Mazi? What are you wearing? Don't you know if anyone would get to know about this then forget that you will be alive till the next morning. " I state the truth, wearing that type of clothes were like a taboo.

" Who will inform at home?" She asked smartly and rolled her eyes and I realised that she was correct, our friends wouldn't go to inform our parents about the attire of my chudel (witch)

" But still Maizah, Boys are passing comments on your looks
"  I said with disappointment and she grind her teeth

" Who are the dogs? who are barking?" She said while rolling her sleeves upward and taking steps towards the group of boys who was standing near the fireplace but I hold her hand to stop her.