54.

Maizah's POV

In my weak slumber I felt something completely different, so I open my eyes and my eyes were ready to pop out from the sockets when I noticed myself in my husband's arms, not only he was embracing me but I was also hugging him very tightly.

'What the hell are you doing Maizah?' my heart asked with a different type of beat and I bite my lower lip. Anzala's grip was tight enough around my waist, I didn't want him to notice me in that condition because I knew he would tease me for that. So tried to free myself and somehow got success. Placing my hand on my mouth I sighed and closed my eyes. For a moment I cursed myself for what I had done but how could I control my actions while sleeping?

Since ten minutes, Sitting on the bed with dangling legs I was watching the room which was decorated beautifully, whole furniture was renewed and curtains were changed. 

My heart was still beating very fast with an unknown and new feeling.

But suddenly my gaze went to a box placed on dressing table. With a jolt I jumped out of the bed to pick that box.

"Wow" that was the only word that I managed to utter after witnessing the beauty of a silver fragile necklace which was embedded with shiny  zirconia stone, with matching studs.

"Is this my wedding gift!" I mumbled and smacked my forehead because Anzala didn't give me that

"Nalayaq insaan! (useless man)" I mumbled looking at him but I suddenly smirked as an idea popped in my clever head. I silently took that box and looked at Anzala who was sleeping peacefully placing his one hand under his head and the other one was placed on my pillow.

"Sorry my dear Anzu.." I whispered, I wanted to pull his both cheeks because he was looking cute but I control my feelings...

Umm... Isn't it  weird that I'm calling my husband cute? Usually husbands give this name to their wife... But I was helpless as he was really looking so cute.

But without wasting my time, I stepped out of the room with baby steps and explained the way to my old room. It was clear, no one was there. I  went inside my room and open her cupboard.

"Let's see when he remember about this?" I giggled and placed that in my cupboard, then drew out a suit from the cupboard and went to take a shower.

===============

"Aayi Chikni chameli chhat par akeli pawwa chada ke aayi.. Aayi Chikni chameli....." Singing the song in my own style which includes craziness and happiness I entered in the kitchen, where my Ammi and Badi Ammi were busy in making breakfast.

"Badi Ammi bohot bhuk lag rahi hai naashte main kya hai?" I asked and both the ladies Examined my condition. I was feeling that, they both were scanning me from head to toe with their eyes, which might holding some kind of X-ray machine.