39.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Abbu Invitation cards are printed, and I have bring them" Anzala said very loudly and placed two big bundle on the center table, which he was holding in both hands.

"Maizah yaar pani de de" Anzala asked Maizah with tired voice and she carefully passed a glass of water to him.

(Maizah, give me water)

"Though I'm not your servant but still I'm giving you water while taking risk with my nail paint" Maizah said said as if she was doing the biggest favour on Anzala. she was blowing air on her semi dried nail paint holding an egoistic expression on her face.

"Not servant but you are my wife... You can do at least this work for me" Anzala said in whispered and Maizah glare him but a smile was trying to come on her lips which wasn't hidden from Anzala's eyes, he understood that Maizah was again showing the fake anger and tantrums.

"Shut up" Saying that Maizah again sat down on the other sofa and started applying nail paint.

"Anzala bhai show me cards.. I have to  invite my friends.." Afnaan come with long steps.

"Nooo... Its my wedding invitation first I'll see.." Rumi said like a little girl who was fighting with her brothers for a chocolate

"Adnaan bhai... Anzala bhai hide the cards from Rumi Aapi." Afnaan yelled very loudly from the upper most stairs and both the brothers literally jumped on the bundles of Cards.

"Bhagoooooo (Run)" Anzala, Adnaan both yelled altogether and ran while holding the bundles of wedding invitation cards and Afnaan laughted loudly like a winner. Rumi run downstairs.

"Anzalaaaa... Adnaaaannn... Stopppp, I will kill you both.. Stop right now.." Rumi yelled while running behind her brothers and Maizah was laughing while witnessing that scene, Afnaan Sat down beside Maizah placing his arm around her neck.

"Maizahhhh... Help me.. Why are sitting like this?" Rumi said while glaring Maizah and she moved an inch to stood up but.

"Maizah aapi if you go to help Rumi aapi then we will do the same on your marriage" Afnaan said and held Maizah's arm to stop her.

"Anzala.. Adnaan... I'm also with you guys.." Maizah yelled and gave a high five to Adnaan they all weren't leaving a single chance to tease Rumi.

All the elders gathered in the hall after listening the commotion and chirping of youngsters.

"After a long time I'm witnessing this happiness in my home" Abdul Gafoor said to Rashid in his manly voice and all the other elders nodded.

"Ammi.. Chhoti Ammi see they both are not showing me my wedding invitation" Rumi said with a pout and fake crying face.

"Abbu Inv...Invitation c..cards are pr-printed" Anzala placed the bundle in front of his father and said while controlling his huffing and puffing.

"Thankfully you have done at least a single work efficiently" Rashid said to Anzala while slightly glaring him.

"Abbu why are you angry with me?" Anzala asked to his father while holding his hand

"Rashid, khushi ka moqa hai, khush raho... Jo ho gya use bhul jao aur aage ka socho" Abdul Gafoor said after letting a cold out and Momina nodded but she was still worried for Maizah and Anzala, due to their irresponsible natute.

Mean while Rumi open the bundle of invitation cards, and pick one of them with a big smile on her face but suddenly that smile when to its end

"Anzala" she looked at her brother with wide Eyes and whole family was looking confused