1.. charactersketch & intro.

Shaurya saberwal - 28 years old... Professor in SIAC. Loves his family the most. But hates his mother for some reason...

Shaan saberwal- Father of Shaurya. Loves his son.. loves his wife...

Devi saberwal and Gayatri saberwal- aunts of Shaurya... Shaurya is very close with devi.

Tej and alok saberwal- uncles of Shaurya.

Bebo and kitty - daughters of Gayatri and alok. Cousin of Shaurya.

Yash and kanchan- son and daughter in law of Gayatri and alok.

Anokhi bhalla- an ambitious girl with a lots of dreams.... Loves her mother and sister a lot.... Respect her Aastha mam alot....

Rama and Ramesh bhalla- parents of anokhi.

Babli- sister of anokhi.

Pawan bhalla/ Raja - brother of anokhi.

Aastha saberwal- mother of Shaurya. Wife of Shaan. Teacher of anokhi... Loves her husband and son alot. But due to some reason she had to leave them.. lives in Kapurthala....

INTRODUCTION....       Or,
PROMO -

Anokhi- I will surely pass this entrance test and get admission in SIAC.... Aastha mam will be so happy....

She exclaims happily....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ramesh(her father) - your engagement will be on Sunday... Be ready..... The groom's family wants to complete wedding as soon as possible....

Anokhi- but papaji.... (In mind- Sunday.... Entrance exam for SIAC in on Sunday... How I will handle both)

She has tears....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Shaurya- badi ma... I was supposed to get engaged on Sunday with shagun.... But she eloped to London for study.... She cheated me .... I don't want to marry now... I don't want to marry anyone....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Anokhi- I will participate in entrance exam.... I will surely.... I don't want to depend on anyone in future.... And for that I will do anything.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I hope u will like it.... It's starting will be a little bit different from the original story....

Take care ♥️
Lot's of love ♥️