Chapter 43

Scene starts....

Anokhi looks at him with wide eyes as shaurya puts his hankey in her mouth and tied her hands with his tie.... She tries to free herself but in vain....

Shaurya makes her sit on a nearby bench... He also sits beside her... He looks at her softly...

Shaurya- do you really think I will not fulfill my promise? Kya tumhe sach me Aisa lgta hai... Mai khus tha ?

Anokhi didn't say anything.... And looked away... Shaurya sighs defeated....

Shaurya- 3 saal phle jab mujhe hosh aya... Tab mujhe pixla kuchh bhi yaad nahi tha... I had lost my memory... The day when Abhi saved me.. i got my memory back... And the first thing I did was to find you... I had gone to your house in kapurthala.... There, your mother told me that tum unke pas nahi gayi.... Unhone mujhe letter diya.... Jo tumne veja tha ek saal bad... Vaha se fir mai Amritsar gaya Mantu ke pas.... Usne bataya ki tum kisi aur ke sath chali gayi.... Jab Mumbai gaya to police ne kaha ki anokhi nahi hai .. Anisha hai ... And when shagun saw your pic... She told me that you are dead.... Can you imagine how much terrible i was.... Un 5 dino me maine 50 bar sabse suna ki tum mar gayi ho.... I was not myself.... I don't know what you feel for me .. but i really love you anokhi.... And i am sorry ki mai tumhare pas nahi tha .... Tumhare life ka itna khas pal tha vo ... Hamara baby tumhare pas tha...(caressing her belly) par mai nahi tha.... I am really sorry.... Meri vajah se hamara baby ab nahi hai....

He untie her hand... And brings out the hankey...

Anokhi looks at him with tears... She leans  and hugs him... He also hugs her....

Shaurya- i really love you..... And i promise... Mai hamesa tumhare sath rahunga ...

Anokhi- i love you too.... Jab se aap mujhe nahi jante hai tabse... I don't know apko yaad v hai ya nahi ... Par ham pahli bar kapurthala me mile the...

Shaurya- i know.... Jab mai kapurthala gya tha.... Tab pata chala ki 4.5 saal phle us rat vali anokhi aur ye anokhi dono ek hi hai.....

Anokhi- apke pas rahne ke liye maine kya kya nahi kiya....

She said pouting...

Shaurya- because you belong to me... I belong to you.... We belong together...

Anokhi- hmmm..... Btw... What about shagun ma'am and Abhi...

Shaurya- i am sure vo dono v av khus honge...

Anokhi- matlb sab thik ho gya hoga???

Shaurya- i hope so....

••••••••••

Abhi house....

Abhi entres in the room.... He was about to close the door... But shagun keeps her hand between... And she winces in pain....

Shagun- aahhh....

Abhi- jaann....

Shagun looks at him with shock.... And then lovingly... Abhi also realised what he says....

Abhi- q ayi ho ab? Chali gayi thi na... To ab q ayi ho.... Jao...

He goes inside the room... Shagun also follows him.... She makes ansh sit on bed.... And she goes to abhi... And back hugs him...

Shagun- i am sorry Jaann... Pls mujhe maaf kar do... Maine us rat jo bhi kaha mujhe nahi kahna chahiye tha... I know meri galti hai... Mujhe aise hi kisi ke bat p yakeen nahi karna chahiye tha... I am so stupid... Kisi aur ki bat me aakar Maine apna pariwar barwad kar liya ....

Abhi closes his eyes.... Tears fell from his eyes... He looks at ansh... Who was sleeping...

Abhi- tum wapas q nahi ayi?

Shagun- kaise ati mai wapas jaann.... Ham sbko laga ki is blast me ap sab...

She goes in front of him.... She cups his face, leans his face and kisses his forehead.... He closes his eyes feeling her touch.... He can't deny the fact that he missed her so much....

Shagun- aisa ek v din nahi tha jo maine aapko yaad nahi kiya ho.... I missed you so much Abhi....

Abhi- i didn't....

Shagun- apne kv mujhe dhundne ki kosis nahi ki...? Kya mai apko yaad nahi ayi...? Kya itna hi tha apka pyar mere liye....?

She looks at him expecting an answer.... But he didn't say a word...

She sighs sadly......

Shagun- hm... Okay... Then... It doesn't matter if i come back or not.... Mai nahi aaungi apki life me wapas.... I am sorry Maine apka itna time barbad kiya ...

She left the room.... Abhi looks at her retreating figure.... Tears started falling from his eyes....

Abhi-(heart) kya kar rha hai tu abhi.... Ek saal pahle bhi tune use nahi roka tha.... Agar aaj nahi rokega to fir vo kabhi nahi ayegi wapas.... Rok le use...

Mind- no Abhi.... Har bar vo apni marzi chalati hai.... Don't stop her...

Abhi- shut up...

Shagun comes out of the room crying... She turns back to see if he is coming or not.... But he was not there....

Shagun- sach me nahi ayenge kya??

And she runs inside the room where he was.... She runs to him... And immediately kisses him on lips....

Abhi who was in dilemma of what to do... Finally he decided to go behind her... As he was to go he sees her running towards him... And in no time she was kissing him....

He can't control himself more.... He also kisses her back.... He hugs her by waist... And she rounds her arms around his neck.... Both was so much engrossed in kiss .... They parted away to catch their breath....

Shagun- i love you jaann...

Abhi- i missed you... I love you too jaann..... Maine apne admi veje the tumhre aur mere ghar... Par tum vaha nahi thi... Aur hamare parents v kaha ki unhe nahi pata ki tum kaha ho... Mere admi av v tumhe dhundne ki kosis kar rhe hai....

Shagun- i was in Chandigarh... Shaurya's badi mom took me with her...

Abhi- i missed you....

Shagun- i missed you too...

TBC....

Yaaayyyy.... Finally... In sabke bich sab sahi hua... I think ab 5-6 parts aur honge.... Fir i will end the story soon .....

But don't worry.... Ye end hone k bad i will start another book... And i hope you will like that.... 😋😋

Till then stay tune... Meri kahaniya padhte rahiye....

Thank you so much 🥰
Take care ❤️
Lots of love 😘