Chapter 2

Scene stats at anokhi House.....

Anokhi reached her house..... The family members were present there.... Her mother is tensed...

Ramesh- anokhi today is Friday... Tomorrow go to the market and buy some good clothes for u... You are going to engage on Sunday..... The groom family liked you so much when they saw your photo....

Anokhi is shocked.... She can't understand .... On Sunday she has to appear for the entrance exam of SIAC ....

Anokhi- par papaji.... I have exams on Sunday.... Pls papaji....

Ramesh- no pls... I don't want you to be like Sharma's daughter who tries to elope with a random guy....

Anokhi- pls papaji..... I promise I won't run away..... Pls papaji trust me... I want to study.... Mamma... Pls aap samjhao n... Papaji ko.... Pls....

Raja- anokhi.... Bas kar...... Teri engagement honi h Sunday ko... Aur Sunday ko hi hogi.....

Anokhi- pls bhaiya... Aap to samjhao.... Pls....

She has tears.... Her mother was standing there like statue...

Her father holds her hand and locks her in the room....

Anokhi cries to open the door but no one come to her rescue....

Ramesh calls his elder daughter... And asks her to bring a nice dress for anokhi......

Two days passed like that... No one was allowed  to enter her room.... Her father himself goes to her room and give the food for her... And then locks the room again.....

On Sunday morning.....
Engagement day....

Her family has gone  to the engagement venue.... No one was at home....

Babli has come to her room.... And makes her ready for the engagement.... Her father asks bubli to get her ready and then locks the door .....

Anokhi-(in mind) 10 bje s exam h mere.... Aur 11 bje engagement..... Papaji mjhe ni jane denge yaha s..... (She looks at Babli) I m sorry di... Mujhe apke sath aisa karna par rha h.... av 8 baj rhe h....

Babli was setting her duppata.... When anokhi tells her that she wants to go washroom.... Bubli nods and anokhi goes to washroom.... And puts some solution on a handkerchief.....

Anokhi- I m sorry di..... But mujhe y karna prega....

She comes out of the washroom.... Babli was back facing her.... She goes to Babli and puts the handkerchief on her face.... And make her unconscious.... Anokhi makes her lay on the bed....

She took her luggage.... Which she has packed yesterday night.... She immediately takes the luggage and her important documents and leaves the bhalla house.... And reached the railway station....

Anokhi- I m sorry papaji.... Par mujhe y kadam uthana pra..... I m really sorry..... Par apne mere samne koi aur rasta ni chhora tha....

The train arrives and she entres the coach and sits on a berth.....

Anokhi- huussss..... 9:55 hogye..... Shit....  Exaam start hone vale honge..... Nikki jaldi kar....

She takes her phone.... And started the entrance exam....

After 3 hours she reached chandigarh  railway station.....

1:30 pm....

She  steps out from the railway station....

And she bumps with a person....

Anokhi- ouch.... Insan ho ya pathar..... He matarani... Mera hath...

Person- excuse me.... Tumhe dikhta ni h...? Itna lamba chaura admi ... Ankhe h ya button....

Anokhi- (in mind) matarani.... Ye yaha... Shit...

Anokhi- I am so sorry .... I didn't see you... I. Really sorry....

Person- it's ok....

And he left hurriedly....

Anokhi- matarani.... Aap v n amazing ho.... Jis liye mai yaha ayi hu.... Jis liye mai SIAC m admission lena chahti hu... Apne us wajah s hi yaha ate hi meeting krwa di..... I owe you mataji.....

She happily sees the retreating figure of the person..... And smiles...

While in Kapurthala....

Ramesh- vo bhag gyi.... Babli.... Uth.... Aisa kya hogya ise.... Jo y aise so rhi h.... Ki kux khabar hi ni h..... Sare samaj m naam kharab kar diya hamara in dono ladkiyo n.....

TBC.....

Take care ♥️
Lots of love ♥️