Chapter 4

Scene starts...

Chandigarh...

SIAC....

Yash leads anokhi to the exam hall.... Anokhi enters.... And sits on a seat....

Anokhi-(praying her matarani)  matarani.... Ab sab aapke hath m h.... I will give my best .... Aap bas thora sa sath de dena....

She sees all students and gets nervous.....

Anokhi-(in mind) mera SIAC me admission lena bhut jaruri h ... Mere dono khwab SIAC se hi jure h..... Firstly I want be  independent in my life.... And second MY Mr SS.... Aur ye dono khwab is exam pe hi depend h..... Be with me matarani....🤗

Shaan Tej Alok Yash and Shaurya come to that classroom.....

Anokhi sees Shaurya......

Anokhi-(in mind) same shirt..... U had wore this same shirt , when we first time met.....

She goes in flashback......

1 year ago......

Kapurthala......

Anokhi was going on a deserted road alone..... She was so afraid..... She had tied her face with duppata......... She was walking.... she is in tension.....

Anokhi-(to herself)- bhut late hogya..... (Sees time ) matarani 11 bajne vale h.... Mammyji intezar kar rhi hongi...... I hope ki papa ji ko pata n chala ho.....

She has come for the annual function of her college..... Her father does not know about her going to college..... He thinks that she is sleeping due to headache...... Her mother lies to her father.....

Anokhi- matarani..... Yaha s ghar v dur...... Mai to apni cycle v ni layi hu..... Koi vehicle v ni dikh rha h..... Pls help me matarani.....

At the same time 2 boys come to her..... They tried to misbehave with her.....

Boy1 - oye hoye.... Akeli kaha ja rhi ho....?

Boy2 - chalo ham drop kar dete h.... Kaho to hamare ghar hi chalo....

Anokhi glares at them.... And starts walking fastly.....

Boy1- are ruko to sahi.... (Holds her wrist) hamari madad hi lelo.....

Anokhi- mujhe tumhari madad ki jrurt ni h....

Boy2 - par hame to madad karna h....

From behind.....

"Mujhe madad ki jrurt h tumdono ki.... Mujhe madad mil skti h??? "

The boys and anokhi turns..... There was a boy standing in black attire..... So handsome..... With goggles..... he is Shaurya.....

Boy1- kon hai be tu....? Aur hamare kaam m q dakhal andazi kar rha h..... Ja yaha s....

Boy2- chal jaldi nikal yaha s....

Shaurya- ab mai dakhal andazi to karunga hi n..... Y larki jo h na..... (Interrupts)

Boy1 - kya lagti hai teri..... Bahan h...? Gf h..? Biwi h?? Kon hai....?

Boy2-(to boy1)  chhor na yaar koi v ho.... chal yaha s..... Agar bat age badh gyi n..... To ham problem m fas jayenge .....

Boy1 nods ....

And both leaves.....

Shaurya and Anokhi sighs in relief....

Shaurya- dekhiye ..... Aap aise akele adhi rat ko mat ghumiye.....

Anokhi- thank you meri madad krne k liye....

Shaurya- it's ok....  Ayiye mai apko drop kar deta hu.....

Anokhi- thank you so much..... Mai aurto ya rickshaw ka ho wait kar rhi thi.... Par late night ki vajah s kux v available ni h..... Aapne mujhe bacha liya.....

Shaurya opens the passenger seat door...... Anokhi comes and sits....

Shaurya also sits on the driver seat....

Anokhi- sector 2, Hariyali gali, house no 34.... Yaha s left..... sector k gate p hi car rok dijiyega....

Shaurya- hmm...

Anokhi- thank you so much again....

Shaurya- it's ok.... But u should be careful..... It's not safe..... And for girls specially....

Anokhi- I know..... But I had some important works...

Shaurya- ok.... I m Shaurya...... From SIAC.....

Anokhi- Anokhi...(car stops)

He stops the car at some distance from her house as she said .....

Anokhi- thank you.....

Shaurya- can u tell me where it can meet professor ashtha Kashyap.....?

Anokhi confused .....

Anokhi- sorry.... Actually I know ashtha mam... But she is not Kashyap.... She is saberwal.....

Shaurya- ya... Same ..... I forgot that.... Prof. Ashtha saberwal.....

Anokhi- jaha ham mile the..... Vaha s right ..... Lane no 3, house 19 .....

Shaurya- thank you....

Anokhi steps out.... And unties her face....

And he leaves.....

Anokhi- Shaurya..... SIAC.... Hmmm.. let me search....

She goes inside.... Where her mother was waiting outside the gate..... And they entres silently.....

Flashback ends.....

Anokhi comes out of her thoughts....

Shaan- so students..... Best of luck for exams..... SIAC me admission pana itna asan ni h.... U must have to pass this test .... The result will be out tomorrow morning..... And the interview will be held day after tomorrow morning 11 am....

All students nod....

They leave...

The exam starts.... And the question were objectives..... The OMR sheets were given to all candidates....

The question paper are given to the students...... And the students starts to answer....

Anokhi gives her best in the exam....

TBC....

Take care ♥️
Lots of love ♥️