Chapter 41

Scene starts...

Shaurya looks at her in shock....

Shagun- she is no more shaurya...
She is dead...

Shaurya- what... ? Wait... How do you know her? And how could you say that she is dead...

Shagun- i have met her  approx 1years and 6-7months ago.... I have never told you shaurya... But I was married.... And i had a baby.... My Anshit....

Shaurya- what...? And you didn't tell us...?

Shagun- every one knows... Only you don't know....

Shaurya- what...? Leave that... Just tell me how you know anokhi??

Shagun- my husband... Abhimanyu Khurana... He has saved her from her husband.. which was not her husband.... I remember.... My husband and Anisha, Anisha is anokhi, met 2 years ago, in the hospital when my baby was born...

Shaurya- ohh... That means.... The guy who saved her was your husband... This abhimanyu Khurana...

Pointing at the picture in the file... Shagun nods in positive.....

Shaurya- yes... Mantu told me that abhimanyu got him arrested and then anokhi leaves with him.....

Shagun- Mantu was that guy??

Shaurya nods...

Shaurya- what happened after that.?

Shagun- abhimanyu took her to our house... They he always treated her like his sister and so does she.... We were leaving happily.... but our lives turned upside down.... When a man who wanted to marry anokhi,  Told me that abhimanyu and anokhi are having affair... That man planned everything that seems real as if they are actually having an affair.... Abhimanyu knew that man and he rejected the proposal.. and that man took revenge.... And i was so stupid to trust that man over my husband , my love.... And after argument with abhi... I left the house in night....

Flashback.....

Shagun leaves the house.... And came outside.... And saw that man again.... That man came to her.... And laughs at her....

Man- tsk... I didn't know that you are so stupid.... You didn't trust your husband.... Really.... It was all my plan.... Now I am happy.... But I will be more happy when they will be gone....

And that man runs inside the house....

And the house got blasted.... Shagun atood there numb..... She couldn't understand that time.... She came in sense when she sees that man running outside full on fire ...... He came near her.... And fall on the ground..... And tries to say something.... But couldn't....

Man- they are sa... Sa ...

And he died.....

The police camebto the spot.... And informed her that no one is in the house.... I think they all have died... And due to fire they all got burnt....

Flashback ends....

Shagun- after that accident.... I went to my parents... But they didn't let me stay with them... And same was with Abhi 's parents... They all think that i killed them....

She cries.... shaurya sit there numb not responding....

Shagun- shaurya..... I am sorry... Because of me they are no more....

Shaurya didn't say anything.... He took his mobile and books the flight ticket back to Chandigarh.....

••••••••••••••••••

In evening....

Shaurya and shagun enter the sabharwal house... Devi sighs in relief... But every one got shocked when shagun tells them that th girl who died with Abhi was anokhi....

Shaurya didn't stay there for more... And leaves to his room....

That night shaurya didn't came outside his room.... He stayed in the room...

Everyone can hear him crying..... He was crying for her....

Shaurya- i never thought that i will realise my love for you after your death.... I am sorry anokhi....

Next day....

In morning... Shaurya came out of his room with his luggage.... Everyone gets shocked...

Ashtha- shaurya... Kaha ja rha hai?

Shaurya- i am shifting patiala.... I can't stay here... I fell suffocated her maa... I can't....

Ashtha- but bachhaa....

Devi- let him go ashtha... I know he needs some time to heal...

Ashtha looks at her ... And nods...

Shaurya leaves to Patiala.....

••••••••••••••••

It was almost one week ... Shaurya has shifted to Patiala....

It was Sunday.... And he decided to go to park for some peace....

In park...

Shaurya was sitting on a bench... When a baby boy came running and fall on the ground in front of him....

Shaurya- Alle.... Utho...

He makes him stand.... And make him sit on his lap....

Shaurya- aap thik ho...?

The baby nods ....

Shaurya- how I think that i have saw you somewhere....

And something strikes him....

At the same time shaurya gets call from a unknown number...

Shaurya- hello..

Dr- hello shaurya... It me doc ...

Shaurya - doc???

Doc- the same doc who told you about anokhi....

Shaurya- yes...

Doc - i remember today.... I forgot to tell you that day when you got your memory back... Anokhi was here in this hospital.... She was with a man... And the same man have brought you to the hospital....

Shaurya shocked...

Shaurya- what...? You mean .. she is alive.... 

At the same time a lady came to him and took the baby.... And he looks at her in shock...

The lady looks at him... And she also gets shocked.....

••••••••••••

TBC.....

Aaj short update.... It has to ended here ... The next one will be a long update.... I promise.....

Thank you so much ❤️
Take care 😘
Lots of love 💓💖