Chapter 27

Scene starts at SIAC Patiala....

Next day.... in evening....

After confirming that the technical issues has been solved.... He left from there.... And got back in chandigarh in night......

While anokhi was preparing for her speech and helping Reema.....

In night... SIAC hostel....

Anokhi Reema in room...

Reema- anokhi....

Anokhi who was busy in practicing her speech , just hummed to her...

Reema- yaar ye baarish kab tak rahegi....? I hope ki kal na ho.... Nahi to hamara seminar cancel ho jayega.... Is mausam ki barish ka koi bharosa nahi hai....

Anokhi- kuchh cancel nahi hoga.... Tu bas practice kar.....

Reema- hmmm.... Mai chalti hu apne room m....

Anokhi- thik.... Kal ready rahiyo 10 bje hame SIAC k compound m present rhna hai....

Reema- ha.. yaad hai mujhe.... Tu time s aajana....

Anokhi- ha.. gd night...

Reema- gd night...

Reema leaves....

While anokhi goes to the window..... She closes her eyes feeling cold breeze due to the cold rain.....  She remembers how shaurya came to her room that night..... And how he helped her all the time..... She sighs...

Anokhi- kal fir unse mulaqat hogi.... Matarani bas aap mujhe himmat dena...

She goes to her bed.... And takes moisturizer from side table.,.... And started applying on her hand..... Lost in his thoughts..... She leans to apply the moisturizer on her feet and stops seeing the marks.....

(Shaurya threw coffee in anger, by mistake it fell on her feet....)

Anokhi- av tak marks gaye nahi.... Ye v unhi ki tarah ziddi hai....

She sighs and takes the mark removal cream from the side drawer and applies on her feet.....

She takes her paper on which she had written the speech..... And started practicing...... And soon she drifted to sleep.....

Other side...

Saberwal Mansion....

Shaurya was in his room... Thinking about something.... Badi maa entres... Shaurya looks at her....

Shaurya- badi maa... Aap...? Av...? Kuchh kaam tha....?

Devi smiles at him....

Devi- shaurya.... Tere room ki light on dekhi to aagyi... Tu av tak jaga hua hai...?

Shaurya- vo... Kuchh nahi badi maa... Bas kal k seminar k bare m soch rha tha....

Devi- are... Isme sochne vali kon si baat hai .... Tu kar lega....

Shaurya- aapne kah diya na.... To ab kar hi lunga....

He smiles at her.... While she also smiles at him....

Devi-ab so ja... Kal jaldi v jana hai....

Shaurya- ha... Good night....

Devi- good night....