Chapter 20

Hey guys.... I hope you are fine....

Let's start the chapter....

Next day...

Shaurya's flat.....

Scene starts at Shaurya's Flat.....

5 am...

Shaurya's room....

Shaurya opens his eyes.... And he gets shocked as he find himself in his flat....

Shaurya- what the.... What m I doing in my flat... And that too in guest room...?

He sees here and there... And realises that he is here because Miss is in his room....

Shaurya- Miss Bhalla..... Jabse aayi hai tabse presan karke rakha hua hai.... Aaahhhhh....

He steps out of his room.... And comes to the living area.... He sighs as he didn't find her....

Shaurya- I wonder... How she manages to get up at 5... When she is still asleep at 6....

He goes to kitchen......

••••••••••••••

6:30 am....

Anokhi's room...

She stirrs in her sleep as her phone alarm rings....

She reaches to her phone and switch off the alarm.... She rubs her EYES before opening..... She sits on bed in shock...

Anokhi- where m I...?

She looks here and there... And the last night incidents come to her mind....

Anokhi- Nikki..... You have gone mad.... You are in his house....

She gets up from the bed..... And comes out of the room....

As she stepped out the room.... She hears some noises coming from her left side.... She gulps in fear.... And remembers shaurya's word....

Shaurya- agar jyada bakwas ki na to mai sach m koi witch ko bula dunga....

She tip toed to the kitchen.... And sees Shaurya making tea.....

She stares him lovingly.....

Anokhi-(in mind) cooking karte waqt to aur v handsome lagte hai....

She comes out of her thoughts..... And steps in the kitchen..... Shaurya looks at her and then Again engrossed in his work.... Anokhi makes faces....

Anokhi- good morning sir...

Shaurya- hmm.. morning Miss Bhalla......

Anokhi-( in mind) huuhhh... Sirf morning... Good ko lagta hai chay m mila diye....

She makes faces.... While shaurya notices her making faces....

SHAURYA- Miss Bhalla.... Agar apka face making session khatam ho gya ho to ap batayengi ki apko kya chahiye.... ?

Shaurya asks her.... She looks at him.... And then looks at tea...

Anokhi- mujhe hostel jana hai....