Chapter 23

Scene starts at Shaurya's cabin.....

Anokhi puts the coffee on table... And turns to leave.... But stops as she hears him...

Shaurya- why are you ignoring me Miss Bhalla....?

Anokhi(in mind)- he noticed this....

Shaurya- turn to me Miss Bhalla....

Anokhi gulps hearing his stern voice.... And slowly turns to him.... And sees him.... He is already looking at her with raised eyes.... She smiles hesitantly....

Anokhi- sir... Ye aap kya bol....

Shaurya interrupts her....

Shaurya- tum mujhe ignore kar rhi ho Miss Bhalla.... Aur kya mai jaan skta hu ki tum mujhe q ignore kar rhi ho????

Anokhi- no sir.... It's not like that....

Shaurya- so..? How is it like...?

Anokhi- sir.... It's you who always being grumpy.... U don't reply to my talks... So I thought you don't want to talk to me... That's why I stopped talking to you.... It's not like I m ignoring you.... It's just I m not...

Shaurya- what a illogical excuse.... Do you really think I m that stupid....

Anokhi- sir....

Shaurya- oh yes.... Why would you talk to me.... ?? You love to talk to that guy... Ahh.. what is his name...? Ummm... ? Yeah... Anmol Arora.... That Richie guy.... Right....

Anokhi looks at him in diabelief.....

Anokhi- what... ? No...? He is my frnd... And what is wrong if I talk to him....?

Shaurya- no... It's nothing wrong.... Infact it's absolutely right.... You can do whatever you want.....

Anokhi- yes... I talk to him... Because he replies with same emotion.... But you... You don't even reply a good morning with some emotion..... And we are not frnds....

SHAURYA- ya... Right.... We are not frnds.... I saw that day how you both were talking with same emotion.... I must say... You both are perfect for each other.... Just made for each other.....

He tells in anger.... He is not able to understand why he is saying all this .. why he is getting affected by her talking to that anmol.... Why he is getting affected by her not talking to him.... Infact he is the one who ignores her every time.... But why it pinches him when she didn't talk to him..... Why....

Anokhi- what are you saying sir.... We are just frnds....

Shaurya- ya right....

He throws the cup from the table in frustration.... and the coffee spills on his hand.... And her feet...

Anokhi- aahhhh....

Shaurya- aahhhh...

Both looks at each other..... Anokhi rushes to him.... and holds his hand...

Anokhi- SHAURYA.... Have you gone mad.... It was hot.... Matarani.... It will hurt....

Shaurya- your feet... I m so sorry....

Anokhi- kis kis bat k liye sorry bolenge sir...?

Both looks at each.... But anokhi averted her gaze.... shaurya looks at her in guilt....

Shaurya- she addressed me by my name....

She goes to Washroom.... And comes back with the first aid box and a mug of water....

She makes him sit on couch.... And she also sits on the couch.... She holds his hand... And wipes his hand with cold water....

He winces.... Anokhi blows air on his hand.... She then soaks the water by a dry towel... And then applies ointment.....