Chapter 17

Hiii.... I hope u r doing well....

Let's start the chapter....

4:40 am....

Outside the hospital....

Shaurya and anokhi come out of the hospital.... And headed towards the car..... Shaurya notices anokhi is lost in her own thoughts.....

Shaurya- Don't worry miss Bhalla.... Your mother will be all right....

But anokhi didn't reply to him... She is just walking.... And she walked past the car... Shaurya looks at her tensed.....

Shaurya- Miss Bhalla.... Anokhi.... Stop...

But she didn't stop....

Shaurya goes to her.... And stops her by holding her elbow..... She looks at him.... He sees she has tears.... She is on the verge of crying.....

Shaurya- Miss Bhalla.... What happened....? Av to andar thik tha sab?

Anokhi just hugs him..... And cries....

Anokhi- agar mummyji ko kuchh ho gya to mai khud ko kv maaf nahi kar paungi.... Vo mujhse milne aarhi thi.... Aur ye sab ho gya....

She holds him tight.... Shaurya stood there with open hands.... He hesitates to hug her back.....

Shaurya- Miss Bhalla.... Aap chinta mat kijiye... Doctor ne bola hai na ki kal tak vo hosh me aajayegi.... Tum rona band karo.... Miss Bhalla....

But she hugs him moe tightly.... And cries badly..... Defeated , he also hugs her back to console her..... 

Both stood there for sometime in same position.....

Anokhi- Mummy ji thik to ho jayegi na....?

Shaurya- ha... Vo thik ho jayengi..... Don't worry.... Av chlo hostel.... Tumhe rest v karna hai....

Then anokhi realises that she has hugged him.... And he has also hugged her back....

She parts away from him.... And composed herself....

Anokhi- I m sorry....

Shaurya- let's go... Nahi to late ho jayega....

Anokhi nods and both leaves in the car....

•••••••••

5:05 am....

Shaurya stops the car back side of the hostel..... 

Anokhi- mai chalti hu...

Shaurya- wait... Mai v chalta hu... Agar pakri gyi to...

Anokhi nods.... And both gets out of the car.... And goes to the back wall.... Firstly Anokhi climbs the wall.... Then shaurya....

And then shaurya, on confirming that no one is around, he accompany anokhi to her room door.....

Anokhi- thank you so much sir....

Shaurya- huuh...?

Anokhi- mujhe hospital le jane k liye.... Thank u so much....

Shaurya nods...

Shaurya- ok then.... Take rest....

Anokhi- you too...