Chapter 31

So sorry for the late update....

Let's start with the chapter.....

•••••••

Next day....

Anokhi opens her eyes yawning.... She gets shocked to see herself in the hotel room.....

Anokhi- what... Mai yaha kab aayi??

Then she realises that she and shaurya had lost the way last night... So they stayed here.....

But she shouted in shock as she remembers the last night incident.... She remembers her hugging him in sleep......

Anokhi- shitt.... Sir.... Kaha hai??? She checks in room.... But he was not there..... I wish ki vk sab sach n ho..... Bas ek sapna ho.... Matarani pls....

She goes inside the bathroom... And comes back after sometime in her last day's dress.....

At the same time shaurya enteres in the room.....

Shaurya- anokhi... Mai tumhare liye kapre laya hu ....

He sees her...

Shaurya- tum ready v hogyi....?

Anokhi- ha.... Vo uth gayi thi.... To socha bathe le lu....

Shaurya- ok... Ye lo kapre .... Change kr lo .....

She takes the clothes and turns to go inside the bathroom.... But stopped as she remembers last night....

She turns to him.... And asks hesitantly....

Anokhi- sir... Kal raat kuchh hua tha?

Shaurya understands what she is trying to ask.... But he didn't tell anything to her ...

Shaurya- ha... Hua nahi.... Lekin ho jata.... Bhut bura ... Agar us police vale ko pata chal jata ki ham husband wife nahi hai to.....

Anokhi- aur kuchh nahi??

Shaurya- nahi... Q ?? Aur kuch hona tha???

Anokhi- ha...? Nahi... Nahi..... Mai change krke aati hu....

She runs inside the bathroom.... While shaurya sighs.....

Shaurya- thank god... It's good .... If she thinks that as a dream.... It would be better for her......

He goes outside the room.....

•••••••••

Anokhi comes out of the room after changing in another dress....

Anokhi- sir kaha gaye???

She goes to the living area .... And sees many people...... And she spots shaurya there talking to the same girl who came last night to deliver water..... Anokhi stares her angerily...... And marches towards shaurya.....

But she didn't notice that a boy of 25 year is staring her....

•••••••

Shaurya and the girl are talking randomly......

Girl- you two look amazing together....

Shaurya smiles at this....

Shaurya- thank you..

Girl- I wish you two a very happy married life ..... But you know your wife is a lil bit possessive..... I mean yesterday she was giving me death glare.... Btw I am sorry for the last night..... But she was looking so cute ....

Shaurya- she did that? (In mind- ab mai samjha.... Kal vo itna chidhi q thi...)

Girl- oh no.... Mai to gayi....

Shaurya- kya hua??

Girl- vo aarhi hai... Mai jati hu..... Varna meri khair nahi .....

Shaurya turns to see.... And smiles as she comes to him....

The girls leaves from there..... Anokhi comes to him and sits on the chair , where that girl was sitting.....

Shaurya- kya hua??? Itne gusse m q ho??

Anokhi- mai chhorungi nahi use....

Shaurya- kise???

Anokhi- jo larki av yaha thi.....

Shaurya- kiya kya hai usne....??

Anokhi- vo apko aise kaise ghur ghur k dekh rhi thi....?

Shaurya- to kya ho gya....??

Anokhi looks at him in shock....

Anokhi- kuchh nahi..... Mai room m ja rhi hu.....

Shaurya- are suno.... Aaj rat ko party hai hotel hai... As bahar ka weather thik nahi hai isiliye hotle valo n entertainment k liye y sab kiya hai...

Anokhi- ohhh ... Okkk...

And she leaves from there.....

Shaurya smiles watching her....

Shaurya- mai aise smile q kar rha hu....??

He wonders to himself.....

TBC.....

After a long time.... I know you all are ready to beat me up.... But I m so sorry.... Really sorry.... Actually , a lot had happened in my house in these months.... That's why I was not posting.....

Love you ♥️♥️
Take care... ♥️♥️