Chapter 12

Hey guys... I hope you all are doing good....  Stay home stay safe....

And watch Shaurya aur Anokhi ki Kahani Monday to Saturday at 7 pm only on starplus.....

And coming to this story.... What do you think... Who will save anokhi...? Shaurya aur someone else...? Do you want ACP Ahir's entry???  Do you want ACP Ahir to rescue her.....? I really wish ACP Ahir could save her.....

Let's see... Who will come to rescue her from Shaurya's cabin....

Any Guesses???

Let's start the chapter....

SIAC....

Anokhi goes to the washroom.... She moves her eyes in every corner of the bathroom.... she is having difficulty in opening her eyes....

Anokhi- ye cabin hai ya inka room....? Itne sare clothes.... Wah shower v hai.... Matarani.... Kaise banaya hai apne inhe...?

She goes to wash her face.... But stumbles.....

Anokhi- Nikki... Aram s....

She takes support of water basin.... And then washes her face.....

She turns to go back.... But she stumbles.... And to take support of something... She holds the knob of shower..... And the shower opens... And she fainted there.... But thanks to matarani... She didn't fainted under the shower.....

•••••••••••

Saberwal Mansion....

Kanchan- par shaurya bhaiya.... Itni raat ko.... 11 bajne vale hai...

Shaurya- don't worry kanchan.... Mera jana jaruri hai.... Bhut important kaam hai....

Kanchan nods.... And he leaves....

He sits in his car... And drives to SIAC....

•••••••••••

SIAC....

He stops his car in SIAC premises...... And hurriedly comes out to see the hostel incharge already there with the guards... ....

Incharge- shaurya sir.... Hamane har jagah dekh liya.... But vo kahi nahi mili...

Shaurya- (to guards) aap pammi aunty ko call karke puxo .... Miss Bhalla unko help karti hai canteen me....

Guards nods.... and leaves...

Shaurya- (to incharge... ) Apne cabin me check kiya...?

Incharge- no sir... We are not allowed....

Shaurya- aako allow karne ki jarurt hai... Yaha bat ek larki ki safety ki hai... Aur app permission ka wait kar rhe ho...?

Incharge- sorry sir.... But these are rules...

Shaurya- ok... Bring the keys of all the cabin from guards....

Incharge nods.... And leaves towards the guard...

Shaurya- (to himself) I hope tum thik ho miss Bhalla.....

Incharge comes to him with keys....

Shaurya- ok.. you check in bade papa and alok chachu cabins.... I will check in Yash , papa and mine...