Chapter 25

Scene starts at SIAC hostel....

Anokhi picks up the call...

Anokhi- hello..

Caller- hello...

Anokhi- aapp...

Caller- ha... Mai.... U blocked my number....?

Anokhi- ha...

She says making faces...

Shaurya- dekho miss bhalla.... See... I m sorry.... I really am.... Pls...

Anokhi- good night sir....

She says and cuts the call...

Shaurya looks at the phone in shock....

Shaurya- what the.... ? Mai yaha new SIM card le kar usse call kar rha hu... So that mai baat kar saku... Aur vo mera call cut kar di.... Miss Bhalla... Ab tum khud baat krne aaogi.... Just wait and watch.....

And he lies on bed... And sleeps....

While other side....

Anokhi- huuhhhh.... Maine unse baat hi nahi karni hai.... (she paused for a while) but Nikki vo tujhse baat karna chahte hai... To kar le na... (she makes faces) nahi... Mujhe nahi karni..... Bass...

And she sleeps .....

••••••••

Next day....

Patiala SIAC....

Shaurya was with the people who were working..... And discussing something.... Mr Mehra comes with a file....

Mehra- Shaurya... Sign....

Shaurya- ji..

He takes the file and sign the papers... And gives back to Mr Mehra....

Shaurya- Mr Mehra.... Aur kitne din ye technical problem rhegi...? I need to go....

Mr Mehra- don't worry Shaurya.... Unhone kaha hai ki kal tak ho jaye...

Shaurya- okkk.... I will leave for my room then....

Mr Mehra nods... Shaurya leaves for his room....

•••••••

SIAC CHANDIGARH....

Anokhi is in class.... And Mrs batra is explaining the students about the seminar.....

Mrs batra- so students... I hope aaplog samjh gaye honge.... And yeas... Anokhi... Aap opening speech k liye select huyi hai.... We come to know that you are a debate champion.... So you are also participating in a debate.... So prepare yourself for all.... Okk...

Anokhi- yes ma'am....

Mrs batra- hmm... And Reema, Bebo, kitty, vaibhav , Diksha, Kaushik ( and 13 more students name )  you all are also going.... You all are participating....

Bebo- okk ma'am....

Reema- ma'am.... I wanted to know ... Who is coming with us as guardian??

Mrs batra- as you all know that all the previous year , Yash sir was going with the students in seminar.... But this time Yash sir is not going.... As he is out of city.... So may be Shaurya sir will go.....