Chapter 8

Hey.... Sorry for not posting for long time....

Let's start...

Anokhi and anmol goes to the class... And sits on the same bench....

After some time all students arrive....

Bebo kitty vaibhav diksha also arrive.. they look at anokhi and anmol ... And glares them... Anokhi and Anmol ignored them....

After some time... Shaurya came.... And the class starts....

All- good morning sir....

Shaurya- good morning...

Shaurya looks in every direction and sees every students.....

Shaurya- so students... As u know today is the first class of part 3.... And we have some new students.... So this period will go in introduction..... So everyone start....

All nods...

And one by one every student give their intro....

While anokhi who is on last bench....  She stares shaurya..... And goes on Flashback....

Flashback....

After one month of their first meeting....
After one month of that night....

She has searched every single details of Shaurya.... Only by his name and SIAC..... (Smart anokhi...)

Anokhi was in her college.... Today is her dance competition in college....

All were ready for dance.....

But before dance, the host goes on stage and welcome their chief guest of today evening...

Host- so , the moment has come for which we were waiting.... Our chief guest has arrived here.... So guys , hold your breath and welcome Mr. SHAURYA SABERWAL......  The processor of SIAC...

Shaurya comes on the stage and smiles at every one.....

While anokhi , when she heard his name her breath stops....

Anokhi-(mumbled) ye.ye.. yaha....

On stage

Shaurya- thank you so much for inviting me.... I m glad that I m here.... Thank u everyone.....

Host- thank you so much prof. Shaurya.... Pls have a seat....

Shaurya nods.... And he looks in every direction... And shook his head and comes down the stage.... And sits on his seat.....

Other side...

Anokhi- nahi... Mai nahi jaungi.... Mujhe headache ho rha hai.... Tum log jao....

Rati-(her Friend) yaar... Tu main dancer hai... Aur tu hi nahi chal rhi.... Ashtha mam v nahi ayi ha aaj... Nahi to vo hi tujhe samjhati....

Anokhi- tulog ja na... Mai ghar ja rhi... Papaji ka call aarha h....

Rati- av tak to itni axi thi.... Ab achank s kya hogya....?

Anokhi- kux nahi hua...

They heard their names being announced by the host....

Anokhi- name v announce ho gya... Ja n jaldi...

Rati- thik hai...

They leave....

Anokhi sighs...