Chapter 34

3 years ago ...

Next morning....

6am

Anokhi opens her eyes yawning.... She comes out of the bed and moves towards the washroom... But stopped as she sees her saree blouse and skirt lying on the floor.... She gets shocked... And what shocked her the most is that shaurya clothes were also there.... She gulps ... And looks towards the bed... And she moves back in shock as she sees him naked lying under the duvet.... She sees herself .... She was in his shirt...

Anokhi- matarani... Kya hai ye sab .. kal rat ko kya hua tha? Mai sir k shirt m.. sir vaha Bina kapro k... Aur hamare kapre aise....  Kal rat to....

She tries to remember about last night... And she gets shocked....

Anokhi- matlb vo shaurya sir nahi the... Vo koi aur tha .. jisne mujhe drink di thi... Aur maine sir k sath forcefully..... Matarani...  Ye kya Ho gya mujhse ... ??? Mai sir ko kaise face krungi...

She runs inside the bathroom... She washes her face...  And looks at the mirror...

Anokhi- how could you do this anokhi... How will you make it up for him... How ...??

She takes a bathe, gets ready and immediately runs out side the room....

••••••••••••••

9 am....

Shaurya opens his eyes... And looks towards anokhi... He sits up as he didn't see her.... He gets up and and searches for her in washroom... But she was not there....

He gets ready and walks out of the room...

••••••••••••••

Shaurya comes to the reception and asks for anokhi...

Receptionist - no sir.. your wife has not gone anywhere... She is inside the lodge...

Shaurya- she is not .... I have searched for her every where...

Receptionist -she has not checked out...

Shaurya- then where is she?

Shaurya-( in mind) kaha ho tum anokhi... ? Bhagwan ji.. mai kaise face krunga use ... How coi do this to her... Mai kse bataunga use.... How...

Receptionist - sir... She may be at the backside of the lodge....

Shaurya runs towards the backyard.... He opens the door and sighs in relief as he sees her there sitting on a bench....

He silently walks to her ... And sits beside her....

Shaurya- (in mind) does she remember anything from last night....

Shaurya- anokhi ..

Anokhi looks at him guiltyly.....

Shaurya- Miss bhalla... Last night... Mai explain kar skta hu... Ek bar meri baat sun lo...

Anokhi- you don't have to explain sir.... I know... It's not your fault.... It was me who is faulty....

Shaurya- no.... Don't think like that....

She gets up from there... And started walking towards the room...

Shaurya also walks behind her....

Both entered the room.. shaurya locked the door ... And looks at anokhi who is sitting on the chair looking at the bed...

Shaurya- Miss bhalla i m sorry... Sab meri galati hai.. mujhe jana hi nahi chahiye tha bahar... Tumhe chhor kar.... Na mai jata . Na vo tumhe drink deta...