Chapter 7

Kapurthala..

Rama(talking on call)- Nikki... Kaisi h tu.... Tujhe pata hai... Ham kitna dar gye the.... Tu q aise chali gyi .....? (Cries)

Anokhi- mammyji... Aap ro mat... Mai thik hu.... Apko pata hai? Mera admission hogya yaha chandigarh me... Yaha k sabse axe institute m....

Rama- vaha sab thik hai n..? Rahna khana?

Anokhi- ji mammy ji....

Rama- tere papa kitna gussa kar......

Ramesh comes to her and snatches the phone...

Ramesh- (on call) agar aaj k bad tune yaha call kiya na anokhi.... To fir tu soch liyo ki teri pyari maa k sath kya hoga....

Anokhi- pls papaji , mammy ji ko kux mat Krna...(cries) mai ni krungi call..

Ramesh cuts the call....

Rama cries...

Chandigarh....

Anokhi cries while ramesh's words are echoing in the room....

Anokhi- q aap kv ni samjhte mujhe papaji....? Q.... ?

Next morning....

SIAC

Anokhi enters the gate....

While from back she hears a voice...

"Anokhi"

She stops.... And turns ....

She- (smiling) hiii...

Anmol- hiii AB....

She- (chuckles) let's go... We have to do a lot of paper works...

Anmol- yes... We have only one and half hour left.... After that the class will start....

Anokhi nods...

They both headed towards the office for paper work....

Anokhi tells the office worker about the hostel room....

Anokhi- I want a hostel room...

Worker- u r lucky....  Only one is left...

Anokhi gets happy...

Anokhi-thank you...

Worker- get your luggage... I will guide you to your hostel room....

Anokhi nods...

She tells anmol to go to class...

Anokhi- u go to the class.. till then I will settle my luggage in hostel...

Anmol nods..

Anokhi goes to the hostel.... And puts her luggage and thanks the worker.... The worker also greets her and left from there....

Anokhi- (sees the time) oh no... Classes k time hogya... Jaldi kar Nikki....

She immediately takes her back bag and leaves for the class...

Campus...

Anokhi runs towards the class.. but is stopped by some students....

Boy1- kya bat hai new comer... U r I'm such a hurry...

Girl1- why should not she...? Ved... Afterall she is late comer...

Ved- oh yeah Bebo.... bechari... Aaj apna first class miss kar degi...

Bebo- poor baby... Nikli to thi calss k liye... But raste m hi gayab ho gyi... Aur ghar v ni phuchi....

Kitty- so sad...

All laughs...

Diksha- chalo , pindu, show us your skills...

Anokhi stares all in disgust....

Anokhi- I m getting late for the class , let me go...

She says with a blank face...

Vaibhav- aise kaise... Jab tak tum hame apna talent ni dikhaogi... Tab tak kaise...?

Anmol comes there...

Anmol- anokhi.... Tum yaha kya kar rhi ho... Chlo jaldi...

Ved- oohhww... To tu v aya h new comers.... Part 3 m students ki counting badh gyi .... Hai n Bebo kitty Vaibhav diksha???

All- ha... Sab pindu.. ganwar....

Anmol- see .. hame koi interest ni h tum sabse bat krne ka.... So let's us go...  (to anokhi) chlo anokhi....

Anokhi nods....

Both starts to go... But Bebo puts her legs between anokhi's way.... That Anokhi stumbles and about to fall.... But someone grabs her in perfect time...

Anmol- (scared) ANOKHI....

Anokhi opens her eyes.... And sees the man.... The professor of SIAC....  She stands up properly...

Anokhi- sir.... Ap...

Sir- u ok anokhi....

Anokhi nods...

Sir- an u guys...(to gang) is this the way to behave with new comers...?  U all are here from 3-4 years.... And still u all don't know how to treat other students....

All - sorry Yash sir.....

The professor is YASH.... ( I know u all thought that is is shaurya.... Sorry....😁)

Yash- go to your class... Now... 

He orders all... And then turns to look at anokhi and anmol....

Anokhi- thank you so much Yash sir....

Anmol- thank you sir...

Yash- it's ok.... U two go...... Your first class is of professor Shaurya.... And he hates late comers.... Go... Fast....

Anokhi and anmol nods.... And they headed towards the class....

Yash- (looking here there... As if searching someone...) Ye Shaurya bhaiya kaha rah gye.... Sath hi to aa rhe the.... (Thoughtfully) kahi sach m direct class m to nai chale gye....

Yash also headed towards his cabin....

TBC.....

Take care ♥️
Lots of love ♥️