Chapter 45

Scene starts....

Patiala.....

Shaurya- ha baba.... I know meri meeting hai unke sath... I will be there at 8 pm... Don't worry Yash.... I know...

He cuts the call... And sighs sadly...

Shaurya- i miss her..... Bas jaldi se ye meeting khatam karke mai Chandigarh k liye niklunga.... Abmai nahi rah skta... Full one month ki leave lunga Mai... Amritsar vala project bade papa aur papa sambhal lenge.... Ab bas mai aur meri anokhi rhenge.... Sath me...

He smiles thinking all this.... And starts the car.. and headed towards the hotel in which the meeting was held....

•••••••••

8 pm...

Shaurya reached the hotel... And asks the receptionist about his meeting room.... The receptionist smiles at him... And tells him...

Receptionist - room no 101 ,sir.... She is waiting for you.... Have a wonderful night sir....

Shaurya looks at her confused...

Shaurya- meeting hi to hai... Usme wonderful kya hai??? Kher... Thanks....

Shaurya leaves.... Receptionist smiles at him knowing something.....

Receptionist - night to apko wonderful honi hi hai sir...

•••••••

Shaurya comes to the door of the room... And knocks.... The door was open.... He entres the room... And gets shocked to the room....

The room was decorated in such a way that every one will assume that it is for first night....

Shaurya sees here and there a girl was there....

Shaurya- i am so sorry.... Mai galat room me aagya... I am really sorry...

And he goes out of the room... And shuts the door... He looks at the room number.... He goes to the receptionist confused.....

Shaurya- excuse me... I think apne wrong room number bata diya ..... Us room me meeting nahi hai...

Receptionist - vo room hi apke name p book hai...

She turns the computer screen to him.. and he looks at the screen... And his eyes gets wide with shock...

Shaurya- Mr and Mrs sabharwal.....? It means.... Anokhi....?

The receptionist smiles at him... He immediately runs to the room....

Receptionist - happy marriage anniversary Mr saberwal....

Shaurya while running thanks her....

••••••

He entres the room... And looks in the direction where she was standing.... But she was not there....

Shaurya- anokhi.... Kaha ho... I know tum hi thi...

At the same time someone hugs him from behind....

Shaurya smiles happily....

Shaurya- anokhi....

He turns to her, cups her face... He kissed her forehead....

Shaurya- happy anniversary Mrs sabharwal....

Anokhi- you too Mr saberwal....

Shaurya- tum yaha kab ayi?

Anokhi- afternoon me... Ye sab badi maa aur maa ne kiya...

Flashback....

Anokhi looks at the paper in shock and tears started falling....