Chapter 37

Scene starts....

3 years later...

Today is shaurya and shagun's engagement day.... Shaurya has some urgent work... So he has went to siac patiala....

SIAC patiala had been open since two years.... Shaurya was about to go there as the head... But due to his memory loss problem... Everyone decided to send Yash and kanchan there...

And today shaurya has to sign some papers... As he is the actual owner... And Yash and kanchan has come Chandigarh for shaurya engagement...  And now shaurya is heading back to Chandigarh and it is 7pm in Evening.... He was driving car...

Other side...

Saberwal mansion....

Every one is awaiting for shaurya... As 8pm is the auspicious time for engagement... Shagun was all ready for the engagement.... And everyone started to panick....

Devi- call kro na shaurya ko... Puxo n kaha rah gya...

Yash- maine call Kiya tha bari maa... He told me that he will be here before 8....

Ashtha- aaj jane ki kya jrurt thi...?

Yash- I told him not to go... But he insisted...

Devi- mai call krti hu.... Fir se...

And she dialled his number....

Shaurya was driving the car... When he got his bari maa call... He picked up the call...

Shaurya- haa bari maa..

Devi- kaha ho? Av tak n aye..

At the same time , it started raining....

Shaurya- ye barish v av hi honi thi...

Devi- kya hua shaurya...

Shaurya- badi maa.... Mai bas pahuchne vala hi hu... Yaha bahut andhera hai aur barish k vajah s kuchh dikh v nahi rha hai.... Barish v start ho gyi hai...

Devi- shaurya mujhe bahut ghabrahat ho rhi hai.... kaha hai tu... Jaldi aaja bachcha...

Shaurya- badi maa... Mai bas aa hi rha hu... Mai Chandigarh k highway p hi hu..... Don't worry.... I am safe and sound....

At the same time devi hears a terrifying sound....

She remembers the last time... The same thing happened... She fainted there...... Every one goes to her... And handles her... While Yash picks the phone and talks ...

Yash- helloo... Bhaiya.... ?

On call- hello...

Yash- hello kon...?

Call- ji.. mai abhimanyu khurana...

Yash- bahiya kaha hai?

Abhimanyu - dekhiye... Jinka v y phone h... Unke car ka accident ho gya hai... Mai unhe hospital le ja rha hu... Aap log vahi miliye.... Mai apko vaha milke sab batata hu....

Yash- what... Accident.... Ham av aarhe hai...

Call cuts....

•••••••••

After some time....

Saberwals come to the hospital.... Devi too came.... As she fainted... She gets up after some minutes with a jerk... And insisted on coming to the hospital.... shagun didn't come... As she thought to stay at home as guests were still there... So she says that she will come after sending the guests back....

They see a man holding 2 years old baby in his lap... And sitting outside the shaurya ward ...

Yash- Abhimanyu Khurana....?

Abhi- ji... Aaplog ?

Yash- ham sab inke family hai...

Abhi- ohh... Don't worry... Jyada chot nahi ayi hai... Bas shock k vajah s behos ho gye the... He is fine...

Yash- thank you so much... Agar apne help n ki hoti...

Abhi- no no... Pls... Actually I am sorry... Mere baby k vajah s Inka accident ho gya....

Yash- what....?

Abhi- ji.... Actually hua y ki... Mai mera baby aur iski maa... Ham patiala ja rhe the.... Par raste m barish hone lagi...

Flashback...

Abhimanyu and the baby came out side... As the baby insisted on playing in rain... And the mother stayed inside...

The baby ran towards the mid highway with his baby legs... At the same time shaurya came from the other direction... And he saw the baby... Running on the road... He couldn't understand anything... He just turns his car and got hit on a tree... It happened in such a minor minutes that no one understood what happened....

Abhi runs to the baby... And picks him up in his hand... And goes to the shaurya and sees him unconscious on the stearing wheel..... he talks to Yash...

Flashback ends...

Abhi- I am sorry... Mere bete k vajah s...

Devi- it's ok... Koi bat nahi... Mere bete n ek achha kam kiya hai...

Abhi- thank you aunty ... Doctor n kaha hai ki vo jaldi hosh m aajayenge... Bas chhoti si chot thi...

Devi- thank you beta...

Abhi- mai chlta hu ab...

And he goes from there to the other ward...

Devi- Yash... Tu janta hai inhe... Ye v to Patiala k hi h....

Yash- no bari maa...

••••••••••••

Other side...

Abhi- kaisi hai vo ab doctor...?

Doc - don't worry Mr khurana... She is fine... Sayad shock k vajah s behos ho gyi hongi... There is nothing to worry about...

Abhi- thank you doctor....

••••••••••••

Next day.....

Shaurya gains conciousness....

Ashtha was in his room... Ashtha looks at him happily... She goes to him.. and caresses his cheeks..

Shaurya- kya hua hai mujhe?

Ashtha- kuchh nahi... Bas Chhota sa accident...

Shaurya- ouch.... (Holding his head...)

And he remembers last night incident....

Shaurya- what.... Mai yaha.....? Vo kaha hai??

Ashtha gets confused...

Ashtha- kon?

Shaurya- what the hell.... Maa... It's been 3 years .. and aaplogo ko bilkul v nahi laga ki aplogo ko use dhundna chy.... I have to go... I have to find her...

Ashtha gets shock... As well as everyone from the family....

Devi- shaurya... Tujhe sab yaad agya....??

Shaurya looks at her...

TBC....

Huuusssshhh... Finally... Shaurya ki memory ayi.... Ab dekhte hai aage kya hota hai....

Shaurya anokhi ko dhund pata hai ya nahi.... I hope jaha v ho thik ho.....

Thank you so much all of you...
Take care ❤️
Lots of love 😘