Chapter 10

Let's start......

Same day...

After returning from SIAC...

Evening..

Shaurya comes back to saberwal house.... Devi was waiting for him... She smiles happily.... Comes to him and hugs him... He also smiles at her and hugs her....

Devi- shaurya.... Kal jaldi ghar ane ki kosis karna....

Shaurya- ji badi ma...

Devi- kal tere bade papa ka birthday hai.... Isiliye maine kal evening m ek pooja rakhwayi hai... Aur fir party...

Shaurya- ji badi ma... I will be there....

Devi- chal ja jaldi fresh hoke aaja... Mai  kux banati hu tere liye khane ko...

Shaurya nods to her and leaves for his room....

Devi- shaurya pyar bhut karta hai mujhse... Bas yahi vajah hai ki mai kv v ise dikh m nahi dekh skti.... Isiliye to maine shagun ko majboor kiya engagement torne k liye .... she didn't deserve him....

She tells to herself.... And smiles sadly....

Devi- bas matarani ek hi dua hai apse ..... Mai jo larki ko pasand karu shaurya v us larki ko pasand karle.... Tabhi to mera maksad pura hoga....

She smirks and leaves to kitchen...

••••••••••

Shaurya enters in his room.... He takes the towel and goes to Washroom....

He washes his face.... And sees himself in mirror.... He wipes his face with towel....

He was about to remove the coat he noticed something on his collar...

Shaurya- ye kya hai ...?

He looks closely in mirror.... And shocked to see some paint in his shirt collar....

Shaurya- ye kaise aagya...? SIAC me ya ghar to paint ka kaam nahi horha hai....? Fir kaise....?

He observes closely.... And something strikes his mind....

He remembers that Miss Bhalla has clutched his collar in morning.... And this paint must be her nail paint....

Shaurya- Miss Bhalla..... Usi ka nail paint hoga....

He sighs....  And changes his clothes.... And goes down....

•••••••••••

Next day...
Scene starts at SIAC....

Shaurya is in class completing his lectures..... Every student is focussing on lecture....

Anokhi , who is with anmol , also putting down the notes and focussing on lecture....

While the Bebo kitty gang were busy discussing about their plan...

Bebo- (murmurs) mere pas ek plan hai...

Kitty- kya??

Bebo- class khtam hone k bad discuss krte hai...

They nods ... and focusses on the lecture....

Shaurya- so students, hope you are understanding the topics.... Do you have any questions....?