chapter 32

Scene starts....

At hotel....
In evening 7 pm....

Anokhi shaurya got ready for the party..... And comes in the hall area where everyone was present.... Everyone has a mask on their face.... Shaurya and anokhi also took masks...

Manager- hello everyone... As you all know that bahar weather thik n Hone k vajah s pura Sahar band hai.... Bas jarurt ki chizo k shop hi open hai.... Isiliye hamne socha ki hamare guests k liye entertainment ka intezam ham hotel m hi kare.... Isiliye hamne ye sab kiya.... I hope ki aap sab pure Dil s enjoy krenge....

Shaurya- Miss bhalla... Koi kuchh v de to mat pina.... Ajakl aise cases bahut ate hai... Aur yaha kisi ka bhrosa nahi kiya ja skta....

Anokhi- q?? Mai piyungi.... Mera man hai...

Shaurya- pina... Lekin koi aur de to mat pina.... 

At a distance a boy listen their talk.... And smirked...

Shaurya- mai Lata hu tmhre liye drinks... Don't go anywhere...

Anokhi nods... Shaurya leaves to the counter... And comes back after some time with two glass of orange juice....

Anokhi- thank you...

Shaurya- hame av 1&2 din yahi rukna prega.... Pata nahi weather kab thik hoga....

Anokhi- okay....

At the same time every couple was invited to the dance floor to dance.. shakhi also joined.... And both danced ....

Anokhi looks at his eyes intensely.... If anyone will see then he will clearly say that she is in love with this guy.... But shaurya is exception.... He does not understand.....

He just smiles at her.... And twirls her.... Now the partner changes....

Anokhi danced with another guy... But her eyes was still at shaurya..... She was so much engrossed in her staring session... That she didn't notice that the boy was intentionally touching her hand and her back.... (The same boy)

She smiles thinking about shaurya.....

And again partner changes.... Again anokhi comes to shaurya....

Both smiles at each other... And danced ....

The music stopped.... Every one started talking to each other.... While Anokhi goes to a corner.. as shaurya talks with a professor from Delhi University.....

Anokhi stared him for a long time... And get lost in her own thoughts...

She looks in the direction where shaurya was... But he was not there.... At the same time someone forwarded a glass of drink towards her.... She frowns.... And looks at the guy.... And smiles seeing shaurya...

She took the glass and sips it.... She finished the glass...

And in sometime she felt dizzy.... She falls on shaurya....

Shaurya holds her...and started taking her to their room....

Anokhi- shaurya... Mujhe apse ek bat karni hai ....

Shaurya- ha..

Anokhi(drunk) - I love you shaurya....

She says in a drunk state...

Boy- ohh I love you too baby...  Come...

He smirks... And takes her to their room....