Chapter 15

Hello everyone..... How are you all.... ? I m so sad after watching today episode.....🥺🥺

Let's start the chapter....

Scene starts....
SIAC hostel......
Anokhi room....

Shaurya comes inside the room...

Anokhi- aap yaha kya kar rhe ho??

Shaurya- tumse milna aya hu...

Anokhi-(shouts) kyaaa????

Shaurya forwards her mobile to her.... She looks at him confused.....

Shaurya- tumhra phone.... Kal mere cabin m hi bhul gyi thi...

Anokhi takes her mobile....

Anokhi- ohh.... Aur mai kitni presan hogyi thi..... Mujhe laga ki kho gyi mujhse.....

Shaurya- tumhari di ka call aya tha...

Anokhi- di ka...? Kya kah rhi thi...?

Shaurya- tumhare pas koi aisi dress hai jise pahan kar koi tumhe pahchan n sake....?

Anokhi- huuhhh...?

She looks at him confused....

Shaurya- hame niklna hai av ..... Hai koi ausi dress to jaldi pahno... Aur chalo....

Anokhi- mai kya apko koi chor nazar ati hu...?

Shaurya- miss Bhalla.... Don't start your debate now..... Just go and change.... We will have to leave fast....

Anokhi- par...

Shaurya shakes his head in diabelief.... And goes to her cupboard..... And searches for such dress....

Shaurya- mere pas time nahi hai miss Bhalla....

He takes out a hoodie.... And gives her.... She takes it making faces.....

Anokhi- par jana kaha hai?

Shaurya- tumhari di k pas.... Ab jaldi karo.... Varna mai behos kar ke le jaunga tumhe....

Anokhi- di k pas.... Par q???

Shaurya- tum bhut bolti ho.... Agar mere 5 ginne tak tum nahi ayi to mai sach m tumhe behos kar dunga....

Anokhi keeps quite..... And she immediately goes to Washroom.... And changes in jeans and wears the hoodie.....

She comes out of the washroom..... Shaurya tells her to shut her mouth...

Shaurya- ab chup chap mere picche pichhe chalo.... Kuchh bolna mat.... Agar boli to mai tumhe SIAC s nikal dunga.... Samjhi...

Anokhi- par aap aisa nahi kar skte .... Mai complaint kar dungi apke khilaf....

Shaurya- what ....? Ek to mai yaha tumhari help kar rha hu... Upar s tum mujhe hi dhamki de rhi ho.....

Anokhi- mai apko dhamki nahi de rhi..... Mai to bas apko dara rahi thi.... So that ap mujhe SIAC s na nikale....

She tells him showing her teeth....

Shaurya rolls his eyes at her.... And opens the door.... He peeps out of the room through the half open door.... And he spots Reema coming to her room....

He immediately locks the door... And looks at her....

Shaurya- Reema arhi hai....