Chapter 36

Scene starts....

After searching for her many hours... He came to know that she in at the police station.....

He started his car .. and drives towards the police station... After some time he stops the car and rushes inside the police station...

He looks here and there... And finds her sitting on a bench behind the bar...

He does not know why he felt hurt on seeing her in this state... His heart breaks seeing her.... His eyes has tears... And a relief that she is fine... He has prayed for her safety all the way here.... He just prayed for her.... He just wished to see her safe and fine... And he is glad that she is fine...

He goes towards her... She also saw him... She gets up from her seat... And goes to him... Both stand face to face to each other... She smiles looking at him... Her eyes has a bright shine as if telling him that she knew he will come to rescue her....

Shaurya- anokhi...

Anokhi- sir... Don't worry ... I am fine.. nothing happened to me...

Shaurya- don't worry I will bring you out...

Anokhi nods... Shaurya goes to the officer...

Shaurya- sir.... Pls inhe bahar nikal dijiye...

Officer- tujhe pata v hai ye kaha mili hai hame...? Red light area m thi y.. us club me aise kam hote hai... Aur y vaha thi...

Shaurya- sir.. pls . Mai janta hu inhe.. ye galti s vaha chali gayi thi...

Officer- achhaa... Hai kon vo Teri...? Jo tu itna tension le rha hai?

Shaurya- sir pls... Aap samjhne ki kosis kijiye ..... Vo aisi larki nahi hai...

At the same time shaurya gets shocked as he sees a police officer entering the police station...

Shaurya- ye yaha...?

The police officer also sees him.. and looks at him in shock...

Police - tum yah?

Shaurya- sir.. aap yaha?

Police- haa... Meri yahi p posting hai... Vaha par jal jamav hua tha isiliye jana para tha emergency m..

Shaurya-ohh...

Police - tum yaha?? Aur tumhri wife kaha hai?

Officer- sadi suda hokar... Kisi dusri larki k chakkar m pare ho??

Police - officer.... Ye kya bol rhe ho?

Shaurya- sir.. mai kab s inhe kah rha hu ki vo inhe chhor de...

Police - kise?

Shaurya- meri wife ko...

He looks at anokhi.... The police also looks at her... 

Police - aap yaha...? Mr saberwal..? Ye yaha kaise?

Shaurya- sir... Ek galatfahmi k vajah s ye yaha fas gyi hai...

Police - officer bahar nikalo inhe..

Anokhi came out...  After thanking the police they come back from the station.....

Shaurya decided that they will go back Chandigarh in evening.....

And in evening at 7:30 pm they left from there.... The van had already left from there in morning... the weather was fine when they left... But after 1 hr or so it started raining .... And it was all dark.... Shaurya was driving.... They were not able to see anything on the road... On black and black all the side...  Shaurya was thinking of a topic to start talking... And he got one...  It is 11 showing by a watch.... Shaurya initiated the talk...

Shaurya- Miss bhalla... I m so sorry...

Anokhi- for what sir?

Shaurya- Jo v Maine is din kaha tha...

Anokhi- kab?

Shaurya- Delhi ane a phle Jo v Maine kaha tha... Tumhare aur anmol k bare m...

Anokhi tries to remember and gets shocked as she remembers that he has accused her .... She sighs sadly...

Anokhi- ab iska koi matlb nahi hai...

Shaurya- hmm...

Anokhi- apne kaha ki aap mujhse sadi krenge..? To fir shagun ma'am ka kya hoga? Maine suna tha jo Bebo n kaha tha us din clg m.. ki shagun ma'am jab aajayengi vapas tab aapdono sadi kroge ..

Shaurya looks at her in shock...

Shaurya- usse mera koi lena dena nahi hai... She is no one to me...

At the same time he got Devi's call... He receives the call...

Devi- shaurya.... Kaha hai tu...? Bahar Mausam bahut kharab hai... Tu av tak nahi aya hai....

Shaurya- badi maa.... Ham bas pahuchne vale hi hai... Yaha bahut andhera hai aur barish k vajah s kuchh dikh v nahi rha hai....

Devi- shaurya mujhe bahut ghabrahat ho rhi hai....

Shaurya- badi maa... Ham bas aa hi rhe hai.... Ham Chandigarh k highway p hi hai....

At the same time a truck came from no where..... And hits the car..... Shaurya yells her name...

Shaurya- anokhiiiiii.........

While Anokhi also yells his name...

Anokhi- shaurya....

After 10 minutes.....

Shaurya opens his eyes and sees himself on the road in the pool of blood.... He got scared.... He sees here and there.... And sees anokhi.... He goes to her by crawling.....

He sees she is unconscious..... He patted her cheeks to get up.... But he felt his eyes closing..... And the last thing he saw was that she opened her eyes.... And after that he does not see anything....

Anokhi opens her eyes and sees him trying to wake her up.... And he fainted.... She gets up... Sees her surrounding.... It was dark.. so she was not able to see anything clearly....

She remembers how when the truck was about to hit the car... He had pushed her outside the car to protect her.... And he was successful.... She was safe .... Nothing happened to her... Only her hand has a fractured.... And her head has some injury...

She somehow calls the ambulance.... She tries to wake him up... But all in vain....

And she also feels her eyes getting closed....

The last she sees before closing the eyes is that the ambulance is coming towards them... She holds his hands... And she also fainted....

TBC....

I hope you all liked this part.... I know I am not writing the good part..... But I am trying to make it interesting...

Firstly it was not supposed to be like this... But now it is going like this only... I had another plot in my mind... But it changed ...

I hope you are liking this...

Take care ❤️
Lots of love 💓