Lizz

Well now that my ass looks like a weed whacker has been taken to it I get a lot of pitiful looks, and free stuff. Lady and Lord Mackenzie haven't been the greatest help. They won't call off the wedding. Fml. But doogle does feel bad, sorta. Pat still doesn't feel bad for shit. Yay.

The wedding is in a month Wich gives me about a month of planning my way out. As I was walking the grounds I noticed a girl, she looked familiar..To familiar. No. No. No it can't be! That's Lizzy! What? How? Why? I called out her name "Lizzy.. Lizz is that you!?" She immediately looked over at me. "St-Stephanie?!?" I grabbed my skirts and pulled them up a bit so they wouldn't track any dirt or mud. She was still dressed in modern clothing. "Lizz what are you doing here?" "I don't know, I could ask you the same thing. where have you been it's been months Steph." She said teary "I don't know how I got here once I was at the stones and then I woke up at the stones but they were different." I replied. People noticed her clothing so I took off my cloke and handed it to her "cover yourself and do not take it off until I say, understand." "Yeah" she replied noticing the odd looks. I grabbed her hand and started walking around the grounds with her and eventually getting in the palace and taking her up to my quarters. "Here put these on." I said handing her my spare clothing items. "Why am I wearing these? It's 2020 not 1700." "Well you'd be surprised." I said grabbing my other cloke " huh?" She questioned "it's called time travel." She sat there in shock. "We'll figure out shoes later, at least your wearing your doc. Martens so this well blend in." I said smiling "well now you've gotta blend. Well let's go meet the Lord and Lady and my friends." I walked out of the room and she followed. As we walked down the halls I saw Fergus, it looked like he wanted to say something but I smiled and kept walking. We walked into the room where the Mackenzie's were. "Just be respectful and let me do the talking tell them your name is Elizabeth , Beth for short.its 1740's there aren't any lizz's yet." She nodded "also say your from the colonies and your parents passed from a house fire and that you've been sent here with me , and that we got separated on our way here if they ask." I added. "Ok got it" "shall we " she smiled as I pushed the door open, they both looked up at me confused, "who is this?" "This is my cousin Beth, we were supposed to come to Scotland all those months ago but we were separated." "Oh, I see." "I was wondering if maybe she could get a job as a cook with me? She could share my corters with me?" "Yes that is perfect, and anything you need just come to us , you are the future lady." She smiled "thank you , I'm truly greatful." She smiled as we walked out." We walked back to my corters "future lady? What does that mean?" "They're trying to marry me off to there son who has a fetish with hurting people" "I-" "before you ask,no this is not consentual and I don't have a choice." "Wow life really does suck." she laughed as we walked into my corters. "Also when I said fetish for hurting people this is what I meant" I said as I pulled up my skirts. Her mouth dropped and she gasped."