Forbes

We followed the mystery boys into their castle type place. Finnaly on of them spoke up. "I'm Douglas, Douglas Forbes. You lassies can call me Doug." he winked at nag. We all followed the mystery boy, he lead us into their castle type place. We walked into their common room. We saw thier Laird and lady. "Son who have you brought here?" "This is....." "Stephanie" I said they looked shocked to see my accent "oh I'm Lizz" they looked even more confused to here another American accent. "Oh um, I'm Anag and this is my twin sister Alana." Nag spoke shyly. "Hi" Lana said more confident. "Well I found them on the out skirts of the land.. they were out near a cave. They say there from Mackenzie lands." "How did you lassies get here?" The Lord said. "Oh we went through the caves" Lana replied "How long did it take?" "Half an hour sir" she said "that's odd... Were at least 3 hours away from Mackenzie lands." The Lord replied."Strange" Douglass said.  "Well it's pretty late in the afternoon, your welcome to stay the night here."the lady invited us "Oh thank you but we don't mean to intrude..." "Please it would be our honor." "Well if they say it's ok then we could stay." Nag said. "I don't know, the people back home might get worried and think we're lost..."Lizz questioned "True, so maybe we could stay for a little bit then head back" Lana responded "well then it's settled, after lunch we will send you lady's off in a carriage. Mean while why don't you guys have fun with Douglas and the other kids your age." "Thank you for your hospitality, Mr And Mrs. Forbes." I thanked "Our pleasure." Lady Forbes responded. "Follow me lassies." Doug said as he made the same hand motion for us to follow. "This is, Maryanne, Brody, and Micheal." There were to busy and one girl there. "Hello girls, where might you be from?" "Mackenzie lands." Lana replied. "Oh, is this you're first Time here?" "Yes it's all ours. We came through a shortcut took us half an hour through a cave." "Strange. Did you go through the witches cave?" "Whats the witches cave?"Lizz sounded nervous. "Oh nothing it's just a stupid take parents tell their kids to keep them out of there so they don't get lost." "Oh" she smiled. "Well we're here" Douglass said after a good 5 minutes of chatter.  "Wow" nag said in admiration of the beautiful scenery. "Isn't it lovely." Maryanne  agreed. "So we only have 2 hours untill lunch then you guys leave." "Indeed." Lizz popped "so let's relax here.'" "alrighty then" We all chatted about many things, life for me and Liz back in America. Alana and Anag talking about their families and random stuff about Mackenzie, which we also kind of talked about. And then we kind of got to a weird topic, they were all talking about relationships. None of us here really had one, but we talked about how we had liked to have one. Then I started talking about Patrick and the arranged marriage. They are all listening and telling me pointers about him as they had all met him before. "He might seem like a royal pain in the ass, but he's actually a nice guy once you get to know him you just kind of have to let him get to know you and stuff." "I doubt that, he thrashed me for like no reason." "Let me guess Doogle had something to do with it?" "Actually yeah." "Well Patrick's always trying to impress him and doesn't really think he just wants to do right by him I guess, for whatever reason." "Huh." "Well we should head back now as it is around lunch time."