1746

Thwack I woke up to a pillow hitting me in the face which is definitely not a nice wat to wake up after about 3 hours of getting ready and eating breakfast with my family it was midday and me and my cousin's went back to the hotel because Kiki forgot her wallet so we needed to go pick it up I decided to put on my new skirt and jewelry so I could takes some photos to post on my Instagram witch was not the best photo's I've ever took and I ended up only posting this selfie

  (That's me!! It's not the same outfit but please ignore that..)

It had been sunset when we took those photos and eventually I said " weren't we supposed to go to that Craigh Na Dunn place tonight?" "Oh yeah almost forgot about that" Lizz chuckled "great let's go" said Kiki by the time we got there it was compl...

It had been sunset when we took those photos and eventually I said " weren't we supposed to go to that Craigh Na Dunn place tonight?" "Oh yeah almost forgot about that" Lizz chuckled "great let's go" said Kiki by the time we got there it was completely dark and cold out even though it was only 8:30. After awhile Andy really wasn't enjoy this so we all laughed at her and eventually I pressed my hands up against the rock in the cent and felt this weird sensation ...

I woke up next to the rocks and heard Kiara calling my name of course I called back but no response after looking for her for a bit I sat down and cried I heard horse troughts and stood up carfully and then noticed the shinny thing in my necklace was gone weird but I kept moving closer to the horse troughts and saw these to men in red coats I was confused especially when the started talking wait English men ? Why in Scotland ? And what's with the red coats ? They noticed me and said "Madam are you lost?" Then I replied with "yes where is Inverness? " "Oh north down the hill do you have an escort miss?" "Escort" I said confusedly "do you have an escort or not" he said sounding upset.