What?

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM. I woke up to somebody pounding on our door. I wrapped myself up in a blanket and answered the door "Hello?" I said rubbing my eyes, I looked up to see a royally pissed off Fergus. "Fergus what time is it the sun hasn't even come up yet?" "It doesn't matter, get dressed this is urgent." He said as he sat down on the floor next to my room. "ok then." I said as is but the door. "Why is that kid pounding on the door?" "I don't know, Guess I'll find out." I responded as I started to put my clothes on. I threw my hair into a simple braid and tied it off with a blue ribbon. "It's about time lass" "nice to see you to Fergus." I said with sass "watch your tone" he said in a mocking way because that's what the adults say to me. "Ha-ha-ha very funny...Why am I here Fergus?" I questioned as I looked him up and down "the lady and Lord were talking about moving the wedding to next week." Shit that's not good. "And I wanted to inform you before Patrick does, and I thought you might wanna also know that Alana and Anag are coming over today to meet Beth." "Oh thanks for letting me know Fergus." "Yeah sometime this afternoon." "Oh well thankyou." It's been awhile since I've seen them and I've almost forgot about them even. Now I kinda feel bad. "Stephanie?" Fergus broke me out of my daze "oh sorry, What were you saying?" "Oh nothing much, just that I think Jacob Fancy's Beth." He laughed. "Oh I will let her know. We should set them up"  I laughed as did he. "Well that's it I guess. Your free to head back now." he smiled. "Thanks Fergus. And will do." he smiled and walked off.

"What was that about?" Lizz questioned me as I sat on my bed and took my shoes off. "Just informing me that the Mackenzie's are trying to move the wedding to next week." I sighed "and that to of my really good friends are coming to visit, and that the boy who dropped the bed off last night Fancy's you aka likes you." "Oh. OH. There trying to move the wedding to next week!? WHAT THE HELL" she said loudlyn"shhhh. There are people sleeping." "Whatever, so he likes me?" She said changing the subject to calm herself. "Indeed he  does cousin." I replied. "Well since we're up, wanna explore this place?" Sounds like fun "Sure, just put some clothes on slut" I said In a joking way because of how modest everyone dresses. As she got ready I sat on the bed and relaxed a little since she decided to take her time. "There is no makeup here" she said annoyed "I mean I am Beautiful without just I miss it y'know." "Yeah" I laughed.  That reminds me I do have 'makeup' aka just natural stuff. "I actually do have makeup, it's just 'natural' stuff." I commented. "Like what?" "Dirt and berries pretty much." "Ew"she replied. "Well thats what you get when makeup hasn't been invented yet." Things like that would be nice to have but here we are. How did we even get in this situation? Why us? Why me? Why Lizz? For what reason? Was this like our twisted destiny were we supposed to be here? What was the point? Why did I have to go to those stupid stones in the first place? Was it dumb luck? Was the weird feeling I got from getting off if that plan an actual warning? Why me. I thought to myself. "Earth to stephanie?" Lizz pulled me out of my thoughts. "What sorry" "you ready?" "Yeah" I said getting off of the bed as I followed her out of the door.