Exploring pt.3

As we walked up the dreadful hill I saw a stream, for all the times I had come up here I never noticed it Wich is pretty odd. "We should follow the stream" I said as I pointed out. "I don't know Steph, that's off trail." Nag warned "Exactly, no one will think go there." "Ok then" Nag gave in. "So any lads at the center of your guy's attention?" Lizz questioned. "Not really but I think Naggy does." Lana teased as he nudged Anags arm. "Tell me more" I said In an extremely dramatic tone. "Well his name is Douglas.. And he is infact wealthy." "Haha gold digger." I replied. "Oh shut up" "haha" "your in no position to Jude me , ur being put in a arranged marriage." "Yeah I very much do not Wana marry him." "Why you'll literally be a lady." "Aren't I already?" "Ugh you know what I mean" "but hey if u wanna set me up with Patrick I wouldn't be mad, just saying." "Good idea nag. Lemme just go tell Patrick and his parents that you should marry him as if they'd listen." "You never know, you never know.". "How bout here?" Lizz pointed out a spot in the distance "let's go check it out" I said as I slid down the steep hill. The girls followed me down it "woah look at this place" Lizz said in an astonished tone "woah look at" that nag said as she pointed out a tunnel. "Oooh let's go in" "I don't know Steph, it might not be safe..." Alana sounded a little worried and concerned. "Well think about it like this, if it is dangerous then we'll find out and leave if not maybe it's a new spot." Lizz reasoned. "That's extremely dumb and dangerous." Lana scolded . "Come just be fun for once Lana." Nag pulled on her arm as we walked into the sketchy cave. "This is a dumb idea, this is a dumb idea. This is literally stupid ." Lana said as she stormed off. Nag grabbed the back of her dress and said " Come on were literally gonna be out of here in no time were fine." "Ok but if we get in trouble its on you" "whatever" "so Lizz do u want me to work my magic and set you up with Jacob?" "I mean- if you want to?" She said in a sarcastic way. "Ok then it's settled. Let's go get Elizabeth together with Jacob, so can we leave this cave now?." "No Lana. Were exploring." "You know what Anag? I'm the oldest So you have to listen to me." "We have the same birthday?" Nag said in a confused tone. "Well I'm 22 minutes older so what ever." "Well technically I'm older than all 3 of you because I'm 17." Lizz teased. "What ever." Lana said . Nag just laughed. "So where do u guys think this leads to?" "I don't know but I'm excited." We talked for about another 30 minutes till we spotted some sunlight seapping in. " Heycheck it out!" Lizz said as she started running towards it. We followed, as we got a closer looked could see the Forbes clan residence, "woah where are we?" "Forbes clan." I said shocked ish. "How are far away from home are we?" "I don't know I can only tell that it's Forbes by there tartans... We should head back before they see us." As soon as they saw us a group of teenage boys saw us, they looked confused. "They saw us. they saw us. Oh lord they saw us." Lana said worried. Then the group of 7 boys walked over to us.   "Can we help you lassies?" One of them said "where you gals from?" Another chimes in. "Mackenzie lands. This is Forbes I presume?"Lana said. " Indeed. Why were you guys in that cave?" "Oh we were just exploring and and found the cave and it lead us here." I said. "Wait where are you from?" One of the mystery boys said confused. "The Americas." "Oh , why are you here?" "I just told you." "No I mean why are you here in Scotland." "My parents are from here and they died and I was sent to live with my relatives." "Oh, come with us." One of them said as they motioned us to follow as they walked off.