Exploring

"well we out here, where to now?"  Lizz asked me "here follow me" I said as I motioned for her to follow. "Since we're out here we should find a good escape route." "Good idea. But you could leave anytime you wanted to me, not so much." "Wow, sucks for you."she teased "here" I said taking her hand helping her up the steep pathway. "Where is this leading to cousin?" She questioned "a beautiful scenery and a secret spot, I left a note in our room for the girls to find us here if we're not there yet." I explained. "Oh ok" she said as she panted from the walk up the steep hill "baby" "what" she said catching a breath "nothing" she noticed that I wasn't tired or panting at all "shut up" I laughed at her comment. "Ok come on" I grabbed her arm and dragged her.

"Wow this is beautiful" "isn't it?" "Yeas that's what I just said" she laughed."what ever" I joked back. "So the girls who are coming to visit us have interesting names. There names are Alana and Anag." "Come again? I g et Alana but Anag? Seriously?" "I know i know but there really nice girls I can promise you that." "Well I'm exited." "Good" I turned to look at the view of the highlands. "I've been watching you for sometime" Lizz started to mumble the lyrics to ocean eyes by Billie Eilish. It been a while since I've heard music, and I didn't mind cause she had a pretty voice. "Can't stop stairing at those ocean eyes, burning city's and napalm Skyes." We sang in unison. She smiled "I miss modern music. Y'know we could be famous." "Oh really how?" "Well we could 'write' songs that haven't been invented yet." "Your evil cuz, I'm in." We conversed. "But it can't be any sexual songs because everyone here are prudes." I pointed out "true Wich is why we can sing gospel songs and have everyone love us and pop songs." "That's... Defenetly an idea!" "Shut up wench" she laughed. "She is nothing of the sort." Patrick said Lizz who had he back towards him 'oh shit' "how did you find us Patrick?" "I read your note. The secret place isn't so secret anymore isn't it?" "Yup" I said in a uninterested tone. "Also lassie we moved the wedding to next week on Saturday because waiting for you're hand is exhausting." "I totally feel the same" I said sarcastically . "As for you, Beth. If you say anything about the soon to be lady Mackenzie I will have no problem finding someone to put you in your place." Jesus Christ why "Patrick, can I talk to you over here for a minute" I said as I stood up and grabbed his arm. "Pat what was that? 'i will have no problem finding someone to put you in your place'" I mocked him in a bad Scottish accent "you shut your mouth, I was sticking up for you, you ungrateful whore." "Oh yeah cause that's any better?" I said again in a pissed off tone."just wait till were married. You will never talk to me or any man with such dishonor again." "Yeah ok" I macked again "fine since I can't do anything now. I'll just tell the girls not to come. It's only morning ,they're not on their way" he practically yelled in in my face. "you aren't as tuff as you think you are your a scared little boy who's mommy and daddy do everything for and he's never lifted a finger correct?" I fired back. He looked angry.