Strangers

Then he just ran in front of me and said "your coming with us either you can walk up there with us or-" sorry buddy but I can't chit chat and I'm not going anywhere so I ignored my pain and made a run for it I was surprised with how far I got for my state but he was faster on all fronts he once again got in front of me and said " I GAVE YOU A CHOICE AND WE HAVE TO DO THIS THE HARD WAY ! "  All of the sudden I feel myself getting lifted up and thrown over this man's shoulder I said "put me down you bastard!" That didn't help my case whatsoever he just ignored me and kept walking up the steep hill with me over his shoulder. We got back to the top of the hill and there were to people talking one of them was a Scot and one was a brit he then sat me down on a rock and the British Woman came over to me and I started to scoot back on the rock since it was a pretty big rock. She looked at me confused and told me " hi I'm Claire and I'm gonna help you." She seemed nonthreatening and sweet so I gave a sorta smile and put my hand out for her to shake she gave me a warm smile and  said " this might hurt" she said while poring alcohol on my leg I started to cry a bit as I moved my leg away in pain she looked at me and asked "are you alright? And what happened to your attire?" To witch I replied " I'm fine thankyou . And they were like this when I bought them I said . " More relaxed now she looked at me confused and said if I had come from Inverness to here and I did so I said " yes how did you know?" "Gut feeling" she said examining my clothes one more time she looked at my necklace and saw the little jewel was gone and looked at me and looked a bit more nervous " So what is your name ? " I was hesitant to say so I did "Stephanie." Is all I said " She looked at me less worried and asked if I was hungry while putting bandage's over my cuts now that I think about it I was actually very hugry and I said "yes I haven't eaten today .... " I said almost as if I was embarrassed. " Ok wait here I'll be right back." She said with a comforting smile walking towards the 2 Scottish men she told them something and they looked over at me with concern on there faces while Clair grabbed a flask and bread and walked over to me and sat down and said "So Stephanie where are you from?" "America.." she handed me a chunk of bread then asked "Why were you running from Jamie ?" "Umm who is Jamie?" I asked confused "oh right Jamie is the guy with the read hair ." " Oh" "ok so why were you running?" "I was kidnapped by the red coat's and got away and I have been running all day.." "so Stephanie what is your full name ?" " My full name is Stephanie Sage Berry ."
"That's a lovely name Stephanie Sage Berry " she smiled and handed me the rest of the bread I smiled back and then asked "what year is it ?" She gave me a confused look and said "1746?" She used a weird face and then asked where my parents were I said they were dead then she asked about guardians and I said I was alone . "How old are you lass? " The red headed guy said as he came closer to us and sat next to Claire " 15 and a 1/2 " I said even more relaxed. Then Jamie gave me a smile and then Claire asked " why did the red coats kidnap you ?" Jamie looked more serious and concerned " well I was at Craigh Na Dunn and they asked me if my parents were near by or an escort and when I told them I was alone since my parents were dead and I had no escort they said I was going with them and I said I was not they put me at knife point and asked my age and I told them then they said they were going to take me to someone named Captain Randall and said I would be of very good use for them. they got far with me but it wasn't far from the place we are now..." They gave each other a worried look and said "we have to go now" and then I said "it was nice meeting you and thank you for the food and drink" I said smiling while getting up to walk away from them .