I Want to go home

If I had an arranged marriage I could leave the castle and go about my life but wife's in this time don't get as many rights as the females in 2020 do so I don't need to stay then nor do I want to. So I think it's time for me to try to leave since I've gained everyone's trust or piti I think both . Anyway I have a plan but there are guards around the castle so leaving will be harder than expected that's for sure . Ok now it's time to think, think , think , Stephanie think, ugh it's no use I said falling on my bed in frustration then I saw a boy looking in my room and he was trying not to be seen but I sat up already annoyed and I looked at him in confusion and I said "uhh who are you?" "Oh...umm... I'm Fergus..." He was French and he looked to be around my age and he was good looking .(Oh no he is good looking damnit . Not about to go through this again) so I sat up and smiled and put out my hand for him to shake and he shook it . "So Fergus how old are you?" "I'm 16" ok good were close in age "so what is your name?" "I'm Stephanie" "you have a lovely name Stephanie" "thank you fergus. Would you like to go for a walk with me?" "That would be nice" he smiled and we went for a walk around the castle and I was making mental notes on ways I could escape the castle when I go back to my room and everyone is asleep I was having alot if fun with Fergus until a familiar voice called out "Fergus come here please" I turned around and of course it just had to be Jamie "coming Mi Lord" he said before saying "I'll find you when I'm done and it was nice meeting you" he said before running over to Jamie . Huh I must not only be there saved child I said to myself as I giggled and headed back to my room. Later that day I was bored so I went for a walk around the castle to find and escape route for when I'm ready to leave this place , and you may be thinking why won't they just let you leave? well since they think I'm an orphan and I have no family they basically all adopted me . As I was walking around I ran into yet another boy . Ugh why are there so many boys my age here I saw him walking towards me he wasn't very attractive and he was a bit weird he came over to me and was sorta charming but Fergus is who my sights are set on but I'll be nice to him and flirt back and be sweet to him because it's only a matter of time before I leave to go back to my time so im gonna be nice and sweet to everyone so there don't suspect anything. Eventually I got back to the kitchen where I was working and it was nice being there again seeing all of the girls I had made friends with and of course Ms.fitz to. Fergus was sweet and hot and we were just Friends and I think we both liked each other but we were both to shy to act on our feelings and as for that boy I ran into turns out he is son of the Mackenzie so I hope he doesn't like me cuz I know for a fact that a arranged marriage was possible but it was a 1% chance that it could happen to me and 1% is way to much for my liking even though it was 1% . Anyways he is nice and I like Fergus but Patrick (Mackenzie's son) is a nice guy and he definitely wasn't shy about hiding his feelings from everyone he told all of his friends and his parents who were keeping a close eye on me for some reason.